Service Complaints Commission

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by B_AND_T, Apr 25, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. B_AND_T

    B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

    Just out of interest, has anyone had any dealings with this lot?

    I might possibly have a case.
  2. Commissioner not Commission, I'm not splitting hairs but there is only one of her and her team ain't that big either.

    No powers of investigation, they simply refer your complaint to the CoC and track it's progress (or more accurately: tracks it's lack of progress).

    Have a good read of JSP 831 and then submit your Annex F directly to your CO/SO, you might want to run it past a lawyer first if it's serious enough (most initial consultations are free).

    If it's anything that requires urgent resolution be aware that the process can take forever as it likely that level one (ie CO) won't have the foggiest :?