Service Complaints and Career Fouling

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by CrazyLegs!, Feb 22, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Can anyone point me to a URL on DII or a JSP with regard to submitting a service complaint and the definition of a Career Foul. I'm not sure I'm being Career Fouled and my Chain of Command are doing an outstanding job of fighting off.....rogue elements, shall we say....:) but I want to have all the answers and every possible weapon on my side ;)
  2. B_AND_T

    B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

    Go onto Defence Intranet and type "Service Complaints". Everything you need is there. Or PM me with details and I'll check.
  3. JSP 831 and the form you need to fill out is at Annex F of said JSP 831. Get a good Officer that you trust to assist you through the process and record everything. Dates and times of interviews, meetings, emails, phone calls etc. Stand by for subtle threats and dissuasion leanings, such as "If you pursue this it could well be detrimental to your career" Some could be a benefit to you, if its unfounded and someone can see through your story, take their advice and leave it. If its legit, stick to your guns. Oh and good luck. Remember Rome wasn't built in a day, so this could take anywhere up to 2 years. Look through the posts on this site to see a variety of experiences
  4. You could also try the Service Complaints Commissioner - she has some significant influence.
  5. have you tried a greivance? firstly thru the RAO to the assistant director military services, and if your still not happy again to the cheif executive spva but his/her word is final