Service charity 'Combat Stress' : Lincolnshire tour 2019

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Repeated from 'Charities & Welfare'

Lincolnshire is mostly 'light blue' - but if your Unit is based in the County this may be of interest:

From a former colleague who now works for Combat Stress:

Call out to any of my forces/ex-forces contacts!

I’m planning a trip to Lincolnshire to visit some MOD units in the region as part of an awareness drive for the charity I work for, Combat Stress (Veterans Mental Health). #mentalhealth #awareness #veterans#stress #lincolnshire

If anyone can help or knows anyone who can assist, please do PM me.

We’re looking for opportunities to either present to units/squadrons or drop in to have a coffee and chat.

Failing that if there is anyone who is simply willing to help put out awareness/fundraising leaflets or posters in their mess/crew rooms/local pub/offices etc. again I would be keen to hear from you.

Thank you in advance.

If you have questions, please PM Rosie Gibbons direct here: rosie.gibbons@combatstress.org.uk

Thanks

Don Cabra

Repeated from 'Charities & Welfare'

Lincolnshire is mostly 'light blue' - but if your Unit is based in the County this may be of interest:

From a former colleague who now works for Combat Stress:

Call out to any of my forces/ex-forces contacts!

I’m planning a trip to Lincolnshire to visit some MOD units in the region as part of an awareness drive for the charity I work for, Combat Stress (Veterans Mental Health). #mentalhealth #awareness #veterans#stress #lincolnshire

If anyone can help or knows anyone who can assist, please do PM me.

We’re looking for opportunities to either present to units/squadrons or drop in to have a coffee and chat.

Failing that if there is anyone who is simply willing to help put out awareness/fundraising leaflets or posters in their mess/crew rooms/local pub/offices etc. again I would be keen to hear from you.

Thank you in advance.

If you have questions, please PM Rosie Gibbons direct here: rosie.gibbons@combatstress.org.uk

Thanks

Don Cabra
RAF Waddington has a RE Unit attached to it

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Thanks ExRT - who is the Adj? PM me if you have a contact plse ? Thank you.

Latest Threads