Server Problem?

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Anyone else having problems with loading pages. I keep getting the message that there is a server error. It's happened about 15 times today.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I'm sorry. You have a server error, your message has not been understood. This is because you have fat fingers.

All looks healthy enough Nelz - the servers are ticking along fine without straining and there don't seem to be any less page hits recorded than normal. Are you still getting the issue? are you getting it on any other sites?

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Tonight Matthew, I'll be waiting for 3 - 5 minutes for each page to load.

What is up with my ARRSE tonight? (And RP, 'cos that's playing up as well)

Very slow loading pages, and error message.

Stilts

Legs said:
Tonight Matthew, I'll be waiting for 3 - 5 minutes for each page to load.

What is up with my ARRSE tonight? (And RP, 'cos that's playing up as well)
Yep me too, even facebook is faster tonight. The other sites I've visted tonight have loaded up with their usual speed. Only Trouble I've had is Arrse Average Page change is taking 3 and a half Minutes (Sadly I did get the stop watch out :oops: ).

oldbaldy

LE
Problems here as well.
No problems with other sites even when running multiple browsers/windows.

Having a few probs, just trying to get into the site took an age.

Very slow here, slower than it usually is at work.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I have been having these problems all day. As I was skiving at work for part of that i thought the problem was with our work systems. However on returning home this evening I have had the same, if not worse, problems.

Like Litotes I thought it might be the huge update my MS so I carried out a System restore to prior to the fix - no change.