Server Busy

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by longlivethequeen, Mar 24, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Every time i clock on the What's new I get :

The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.
  2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I keep getting "Server is busy" message, takes me 3 or 4 attempts to load it up.
  3. 1. I also keep getting "Server is busy" message, takes me 3 or 4 attempts to load it up.

2. Settings page looks all cluttered up and overlapping.

3. Tried to attach a snapshot of settings page but gave up after 5 minutes.
  4. I get 'Server is Busy' comments too.

But I suppose if I let the wife mow the lawn, iron all my clothes (immaculately) and demand my dinner and a cheeky beer at EXCATLY 16:19hrs just for the start of Deal or No Deal, then I deserve all I get.
  5. Me too, server busy every few clicks.
  6. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Work in progress?

I think the COs have a few bugs to resolve, and they'll be on the case.
  7. WTF is the last 50???
  8. blue-sophist

Try "What's new", with the bonus that it fills the glass from the bottom once you read the latest stuff.
  9. This is the only issue I've run into for the last several days. Thought the forum might have been under "Chinabot" attacks like Military Photos.Net used to get a few years ago.
  10. Under the "Whats New" heading
  11. for the past 5 mins and ..50 odd attempts to refresh or select different thread
  12. the ruddy adds keep taking over the whole page,
  13. The more you click and refresh the better it becomes, keep clicking and it'll speed things up eventually.
  14. blue-sophist

So it does ... now, where's my screen-cleaner. There's stuff everywhere. :nod:
  15. I seem to get this server busy message every time I try to send a pm meaning I have to retype the bloomin thing all out again