Server busy tonight

Anyone else getting lots of messages this evening to say that the server is busy? I haven't had that before so thought I would give you a heads up.

L

Lechies

Anyone else getting lots of messages this evening to say that the server is busy? I haven't had that before so thought I would give you a heads up.
Yah, RGJBloke is furiously typing a vim fuelled retort to Porridge Gun who is currently 6-0 in the lead in the biting stats.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Aye, it's happening here as well. Unusual as not really seen it before either.

i found it a trifle hard to log on as well,,,,,,,

R

rogermellie

Hi,

Had a problem earlier in the week and messaged Good/Bad co's.
They are aware of it and upgrading a server or summit to makes things a bit quicker or some such thing (IT mong me !)

Kind regards,

R M

Same here.

The only thing that pisses me is when it happens and you've just typed a ******* long post. This is my second reply as........

vBulletin Message
The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

"vBulletin Message
The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later."

Seeing this more than anything else. Probably crashing under the weight of new forums and new widgets.

"vBulletin Message
The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later."

Seeing this more than anything else. Probably crashing under the weight of all the fat STABS.
I agree mate.

o dear,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

is the server on ''melt down'' due to all the SNLR regs looking at the job section ? hoping and preying for a second chance ??????????

is the server on ''melt down'' due to all the SNLR regs looking at the job section ? hoping and preying for a second chance ??????????
Offer him a place on your Collective!!

Sorry about this. We've work ongoing to get a second web server to share the load, but it's not a trivial task. Please bear with it.

ARRSE was down for 4-5 hours on March 17th.

Thanks for that. The required next-chunk-of-hardware should arrive with our hosts today and we hope to have more oomph early next week.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
longlivethequeen ARRSE: Site Issues 25
Cornfed Royal Signals 7
Uncle_Fetser Aviation 1