• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Server busy tonight

Anyone else getting lots of messages this evening to say that the server is busy? I haven't had that before so thought I would give you a heads up.

L

Lechies

Anyone else getting lots of messages this evening to say that the server is busy? I haven't had that before so thought I would give you a heads up.
Yah, RGJBloke is furiously typing a vim fuelled retort to Porridge Gun who is currently 6-0 in the lead in the biting stats.

R

rogermellie

Hi,

Had a problem earlier in the week and messaged Good/Bad co's.
They are aware of it and upgrading a server or summit to makes things a bit quicker or some such thing (IT mong me !)

Kind regards,

R M

The only thing that pisses me is when it happens and you've just typed a ******* long post. This is my second reply as........

vBulletin Message
The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

"vBulletin Message
The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later."

Seeing this more than anything else. Probably crashing under the weight of new forums and new widgets.

Latest Threads