Seriously mental

Biscuits, I'd like a good wasabi ******* if you could facilitate.

thats like those chinese salted, dried plums! Wah plums!They're SO wrong but I can't stop nibbling on them!! They give me the squits too!

Whilst out and about today I bought some wasabi peas.

Basically deep fried peas covered in wasabi, they are truly mental but I can't stop eating them. I think my tongues on fire.

I strongly recommend them.
Try some wasabi powder (bit like the powdered Colemans, but in little tins from the supermarket). Mix it with a bit of water to make a paste with a bit of olive oil and stir a SMALL amount into some tuna; serve with a nice salad and some rice crackers.

Rather nice.

At a BBQ some years ago, a friend of mine who also was my ex boss kept taking calls on his mobile during drinking time, so I passed him a large teaspoon of Wasabi, whilst I in his full view quaffed a large teaspoon of guacamole, he naturally scoffed the whole thing seeing no adverse reaction in myself- the results were truly hysterical and I think he finally stopped crying tears of blood last week.

Try some wasabi powder (bit like the powdered Colemans, but in little tins from the supermarket). Mix it with a bit of water to make a paste with a bit of olive oil and stir a SMALL amount into some tuna; serve with a nice salad and some rice crackers.

Rather nice.
Or if you're a lazy toad- like I happen to be- you can buy it in tubes from Waitrose's Japanese section. And pickled ginger in jars. Wasabe paste is great, makes you feel like you've been punched in the snotter. A bit like Colmans English Mustard did when I was a kid.

Or, squeeze a couple of inches of Wasabi paste out of the tube into a saucer and mash it up in about a tablespoon of Maggi (or Soy) sauce. Tasty and breath taking.