Seriously for once: I need a chef - urgent!

Discussion in 'RLC' started by Sekundra, Apr 15, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ;D At the risk of getting a lot of abuse / unhelpful comments, I'm after hiring a chef for a private function: Saturday lunchtime BBQ, Aldershot area. Cash and beer on offer. Date is May 10th. Hours: not many. Would suit someone who is feeling a bit short (of cash!).

Any takers / helpful comments...?!  

PS - if this is against the postings rules, apologies in advance!
    ??? ::)

2. I May be able to help you!

I happen to be away from my post on the date you mention on a course in the shot. (I have the weekend off) :)

If at all possible I wil help you in any way I can.

You can get my e-mail address from my profile and get in touch I will also try and get a message to you if you have your e-mail in your profile.

I do not wish any financial reward for the help but I would certainly join you in a beer.

Regards
    MC

3. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

Not at all, though I do charge a small commission ;)

4. To Sekundra

Could you please get in touch with me, should you still require the assistance of a chef. I would like some more information.

You can e-mail me at the address in my profile.

Regards

MC :)

5. ;D Thanks MC - have emailed you...

As to Woopert, feel free to come along for a beer! ;D

6. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

....and I am free that weekend.... now where did I leave my drinking head?  ;D

7. ??? Woopert, I am getting concerned by a lack of contact from MC. Please get him to check his emails, or contact me via link on the left.

MC - if you read this please get in touch!

8. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

Unfortunately, if he doesn't log onto the site, there's nothing I can do if he isn't responding to email.

9. Hello Sekundra

First of all may I appologise for the lack of contact also to let you know that my wife has deleted all my e-mails from people she doesn't know (silly b1tch) so I no longer have your details if they were in them?

So could you please get in touch via e-mail and I will be here this weekend to collect them myself. and to get in touch with you asap.

ps. I got called away on a job away from post last minute thing. I hope you understand. Hear from you soon :)

Regards MC

PPs Sorry woopert! :-[