Serious Tin Foil Hat Wearers

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by plant_life, Nov 27, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Typical tin foil brigade.
    Maybe frenchperson can help them find the 'truth' :D
    Bless em. What would we do without the 'theorists'. :)

2. No worse than on this board.

3. The truth is out there.

4. Best 9/11 theory ive heard was that the CIA planted mini fussion reactors in the building and made them go critical to bring them down. I mean seriously, fussion reactors dont even exist yet outside of a design program. And how much of a screwhead do you have to believe they a nuclear explosion brought them down.

Or the one about a building 3 blocks away from the twin towers collapsing for no reason right after they collapsed. Im sure a few hundred thousand tons of building hitting the ground would send some shockwaves into the surrounding buildings to weaken them.

The IQ of these people scare me, then again Hollyoaks is on TV right now and im sure it could explain a lot about some people.

5. Fussion reactors, of course its so clear i mean IF they were to build them they wouldnt use them as cheap power. They would overload them and blow a building up. In that case why bother with a plane just pretend a suicide bomber got nukes a bit OTT if u ask me...

6. suits U wrote

So long as frenchperson (and friends) do it on the tinfoil boards only. We've done it here too often.

There aren''t many of the tin foil hat brigade. More Company size. It's just a full time 'job' to those there are so it seem that there are loads of them.

Anyway, I heard it was a particle beam weapon fired from space. :roll:

Mods, please don't let this thread run to two pages. It'll be a fcuking magnet for CTs.

7. I've got the twin towers in my garden shed and I will not be releasing them to the public until my polonium 210 samples in the marmite jar in the kitchen cupboard are released by tiny little Arab men who are holding them hostage! Oh before I forget..wibble. And the Titanic wasn't sunk by icebergs but through a Masonic/zionist conspiracy of course.

8. daz

daz LE

9. Didn't you know that the plan is to kill everybody until only Lord Haig, Lady Haig and their tortoise Alan are left?

10. Yep BigD its the old thermotastic marmite and egg banjo as a fissible fusion device :-D

and his wife's servant's friend's tennis partner!!

11. I think an egg and marmite banjo could cause a nuclear sized fart! The wifes friends tennis partner has been demoted.

12. Just been speaking to a writer doing a book debunking the 9/11 tinfoil. He says ta very much 'cos the link to arrse has saved him x hours of research ti hunt down the wibblehead sites.

Yours, under the stairs with 30 days rats and 500 rounds and black nasty sealing the cracks round the windows...

(Falls asleep with head on keyboard)

(Wakes up,realises that heterosexual activity* and alcohol are more fun...ZZZZZ)

*begging

13. Apparently if you put the flight number into MS Word and change the font to wingdings, it shows two block and an aeroplane. Obviously the US government decided to put this in as some kind of advanced warning before they blew them up with nukes. Them and the jews.

14. daz

daz LE

Like this?

Open Microsoft Word and do the following:
    1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.
    2. Highlight the Q33 NY.
    3. Change the font size to 48.
    4. Change the actual font to WINGDINGS

Shame it’s a load of fetid dingo’s droppings :D
    http://www.hoax-slayer.com/wingdings-911.html