Serie A fights racism... By using pictures of monkeys..

e44.gif

KFC buckets are a symbol of oppression and injustice. Having an old white man on it, obviously grinning like a shit eater because of his white privilege, only rubs salt into the wound.

KFC buckets are a symbol of oppression and injustice. Having an old white man on it, obviously grinning like a shit eater because of his white privilege, only rubs salt into the wound.
I guess they have saw the light then as the KFC’s in my region are shutting down one by one, then again there’s only one black family in my local town......

I guess they have saw the light then as the KFC’s in my region are shutting down one by one, then again there’s only one black family in my local town......
Why is there only one black family in your neighbourhood? I guess your community doesn't value diversity.

I hope Owen Jones visits your neighbourhood to film a documentary.

100% that's the reason KFC is shutting down - there's only so much chicken 1 family can eat, also who the fook in their right mind would go to KFC for a veggie box??? (apart from one of those mentalist in the Greta Thunberg appreciation society).

Why is there only one black family in your neighbourhood? I guess your community doesn't value diversity.
Neighbourhood? Only one black family in the entire town.......and I am not taking the pïss either......The province offered 3 families from the Sudan free accommodation and support if they’d move out here and they didn’t even last a week, packed up and disappeared in the dark of night. Apparently there is nothing for them here worth setting down roots for and prefer a rundown flat in the GTA.

If Owen Jones wants to fly over to Canada he’s more than welcome, I can put him up in the manure storage so he’ll be nice and warm.......

Last edited:
Er, I think you mean “rubs the Colonel’s secret blend of 11 herbs and spices into the wound.”
EB5D9C50-BC0B-445A-BD43-B4FEF876B3C6.jpeg

Neighbourhood? Only one black family in the entire town.......and I am not taking the pïss either......The province offered 3 families from the Sudan free accommodation and support if they’d move out here and they didn’t even last a week, packed up and disappeared in the dark of night. Apparently there is nothing for them here worth setting down roots for and prefer a rundown flat in the GTA.
Perhaps the lack of KFC outlets was the clincher

Latest Threads