serial killers

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by arronmike, Mar 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. right then,lets hear what you would all do if you were to go on a killing spree, ill start:

first i would follow a small boy home from school in my car,then as soon as he goes down an alley,ill leap out and put a tesco bag over the little fuckers head,ill drag him into the boot and chuck him in,id then drive to the docks and beat him up for a good minute give him a good kicking etc

after this i would sodomise him then throw him in the river

you?

2. Tell the truth your really a peado trying to suppress the urge.

3. have you no fucking shame??????????

everyone knows that a Sainburys bagforlife works much better then that tescos shit

4. Can't you take a hint you fucking dicksplash,go find an interesting alternative way to kill yourself and leave us "normal" folk alone. A Darwin award awaits!!!

5. oh yeah yeah i know,thats why i used a tesco one,because of the low qaulity,itll freak him out more y,see

6. can't we keep him, we could let him live in jarrods cellar and feed him scraps between beatings and bouts of group buggering

8. uugh i hate jarrod he is queer,why dont you bugger yourself filth!

10. think about that logically if I could reproduce asexually or autofellate I'd be interacting with an arseclown like you

12. so your saying your interacting with me because you want to reproduce? but i have only a penis and anus,how does that work?

14. I'm going to say this again and again. We don't want your chan faggotry here, fuck off asshat. (y'see I called you that because your head is so far up your own arse it looks like you're wearing it as a hat). Cunt.

15. possibly the biggest cunt to have ever posted on Arrse, and boy there has been some tough competition....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.