Serial Killers and their whacky nicknames!

mrdude

War Hero
I was randomly searching the net and came across this:

Now we've heard of the Yorkshire Ripper, Jack the ripper, The Boston Strangler etc.... but I'm struggling to come up with a nickname for a serial killer that kills you with a poisoned minge! I'm sure there's some inventive people on here that can come up with something funny so I await the best serial killer name for that.

roninxix

War Hero
Minge the merciless.

but I'm struggling to come up with a nickname for a serial killer that kills you with a poisoned minge!
Jade Goody?

It's Nigeria, so 'Death By Chocolate'?

mrdude

War Hero
The Venom Vadge Killer - that sounds boring, I also thought of The Minge Murderer (but that just sounds like someone that goes about killing minges).

Men are dying from licking out a hooker . . . . . . . . in Nigeria.

The "What Did You Expect You Dozy Pillock" Killer.

Now we've heard of the Yorkshire Ripper, Jack the ripper, The Boston Strangler etc.... but I'm struggling to come up with a nickname for a serial killer that kills you with a poisoned minge! I'm sure there's some inventive people on here that can come up with something funny so I await the best serial killer name for that.
I see the Telegraph's standard continues its steady decline.

The killer cunt

WALT

War Hero
"She's a Killer Queen
Gonorrhea, strychnine
Dynamite with a laser beam
Guaranteed to blow your mind
Anytime"

As Taffwob said, going down on a Nigerian hooker. Ew! Another notch for Darwin.

the murderous minge

the poisonous Poon-Tang

The Toxic Twat

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
The Clity City Slayer.

Ebola minge

I trust you delete your browsing history every day If that's what you get by 'random' searching?

Latest Threads