Serial Bigamist

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Father_Famine, Jun 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Whilst reading Private Sponges obit (See RIP Old Soldier) my eye was taken by the report "Multiple Bigamist facing prison"

She was tied up to a squaddie in December 1996 in York on her 18th Birthday, surely someone on here must have been to the wedding?

Seems she was also a glamour model and adult film actress? Must have used a face double coz theres nothing glamorous about that
  2. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I strongly suspect that her face was not the most prominent object in view, and if it was, likely to be distended and filled with a phallic object.
  4. Another link here to the same story in the MEN.. love some off the comments..

Page 3 model .. for the Bettaware catalogue ?

Liz Taylor Walt
  5. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Well they name the squaddie first husband in the MEN link, which should help any potential ARRSE-ID. given I'm at work, I can't Google any images of her "at work" - but the good old MEN also gives her working name to make it easy for later!
  6. Found one!

'A former glamour model and adult film actress has admitted getting married while still legally wed, for the fifth time.'

She apparently went by the name of Amilieannya Carmichael

Attached Files:

7. Theres a name that just trips off the tongue.

As for the comment about how glamorous she is/was I could only go off the cr@p picture on BBC Site and was more commenting on the "glamour model" rather than "adult film actress".

Surely a Glamour model is going to have a decent Boat Race, as opposed to the Adult Film actress who just needs working orifices, the more the merrier and as she likely to end up like a plasterers radio, it doesn't really matter what her gob looks like.
    I would have her down as a double bagger at the very least