Sergeants Courses at Deepcut

Discussion in 'RLC' started by Outstanding, Aug 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What is the view of the many on the value of the sergeants course at deepcut, could it be improved, should it be run at Deepcut or elsewhere. Should we change the entry and qualification criteria?

2. Probably too much emphasis in the course syllabus on the destruction of forensic evidence...

3. Should these questions not be asked on the course critique? That's right they are but are never actioned...

Why post this in a public forum? Would Armynet not be better suited for this or do you like hanging our stinking knickers out in public? No wonder the Corps gets a bad name.

4. I've heard some aspects of the course are murder. Allegedly.

5. There's a Sgt's course?? I thought you just got given a Dii Login and told "your the SSM's POC for everything!", "dont believe any excuse as to why a soldier doesnt turn up for Monday Pde" and "you will be financially worse off than half your Cpls!".

6. I think you need some sugar and a chiropractor!

7. Sgts Course???? is that the MPC (A) course or something new??

8. The MPC(A), but a week long with no exercise phase I am led to believe!

9. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

This course should never be a matter of public knowledge: our snipers should be trained in secrecy.

10. Look at making it possible to do the work booklet before you do Sgts course, That way if you get promoted on tour you dont have to wait until the end of the tour/POTL to start a promotional course (when everyone else on the same tour wants book it)