Sergeant Slingsbys Special Offer

#1
It is with great pleasure that Sergeant Slingsby now offers for sale the “Sgt Slingsby “Help Them Out” lapel pin.



These 1½ inch pins are being offered through the kind services of “Poppystore.org”, who are also much involved with raising funds for the Royal British Legion (Jersey). Poppystore.org have generously done the artwork, organized production and will be handling the entire distribution process … all completely free of charge.

The pins are being sold to raise funds for help them out … accordingly they are not being sold at a fixed price. Purchasers will have the choice, during the on-line shopping process, of paying £5, £10, £15, £20 or £25 per pin. All proceeds will be donated to help them out.

Buy on-line using this link to poppystore.org

And, of course, a link to Sgt Slingsby
 
#2
Ordered mine by PayPal, your turn now....................

WW
 
#5
to become registered on the site you have to declare yourself a resident of Jersey.....?


Anyway I'll be ordering one later on today
 
#6
theoriginalphantom said:
to become registered on the site you have to declare yourself a resident of Jersey.....?


Anyway I'll be ordering one later on today
I think that's a sort of hangover from all the limited edition stuff he does ... people have tried to purchase entire limited editions to corner the market!

And, actually, some of the stuff is "Jersey Only", IIRC.
 
#8
Long long time since I was first in line for any thing , good looks , boyish charm, and as for the penis line.........

Glad to oblige I was on my tea break anyway, honest.
I thought it said you had to be resident in a jersey, and what about the Welsh? Resident in a cardigan would that be ? Dont mention tank tops either .

Oh look I'm first in the line for the taxi. :D

WW
 
#9
wheelchairwarrier said:
Long long time since I was first in line for any thing , good looks , boyish charm, and as for the penis line.........

Glad to oblige I was on my tea break anyway, honest.
I thought it said you had to be resident in a jersey, and what about the Welsh? Resident in a cardigan would that be ? Dont mention tank tops either .

Oh look I'm first in the line for the taxi. :D

WW
Oh, this webby stuff gets forking complicated.
I'm just hoping that we can shift the 5000 packages down at the docks before I, and my keyboard, expire with a chorus of "Bump" :lol:


Seriously, though .....

No, on second thoughts forget that!
 
#10
Done
 
#13
will be away for a couple of weeks, but will get one or two as soon as i get back (yes, i am skint just now,(honest))
 
#14
buttonsin3s said:
will be away for a couple of weeks, but will get one or two as soon as i get back (yes, i am skint just now,(honest))
... and the cheque's in the post as well, no doubt! :lol:
Seriously, we're grateful for the promise of future support ...

... which is all I get these days :roll:

Nice to see some new faces turning up, though. :D
 
#17
A quick morning BUMP before I check to see how sales are going.



Unlike "The BEGGING BOWL" at least you get something for your dosh by buying one of these, and in addition ...

you help them out
 
#19
FYI, for those who have already ordered ... the first batch of pins should be getting out in the post next Monday.

I didn't want you worrying ... :wink:
 

Latest Threads

Top