Sergeant Major of the Army?

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by Quagmire19, Jun 15, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

The US Armed Forces and the Aussies have this appointment, which to me seems a good idea, a senior Warrant Officer who's done his fair share doing a posting at the MoD to address the needs of the Other Ranks (Pay/Housing/Morale, etc), this could be replicated across the 3 services...

expecting incoming...
  2. We do, sort of in the Acadamy Sergeant Major at Sandhurst
  3. Is the Academy Sergeant Major the senior Warrant Officer/NCO, what about all these "Conductors" knocking about?
  4. In terms of seniority yes but his role isn't what I am getting at or close to what the Americans and Aussie have.
  5. And before you know it the Outrage Bus doesn't just have all the Conductors but a bunch of US Warrant Officers explaining why they should be saluted and called sir. Ding Ding!

6. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Ohhhh Goodie! If we're doing that again can we include the RASM this time please? He is senior to the AcSM after all! :D
  7. Ohhh Goodie! If we're doing that again can I pack fire ants under my forskin and fill my rectum up with Ben fucking Gay?
  8. TBH, all WO1s are the same rank, it's just the appointment that goes with the rank, there has been arguments on these boards as to whether the RASM, ACSM, Conductors or Lon Dist RSM (GSM) should have the title. Why the fcuk can't these guys get together for a vote and sort it out amongst themselves regardless of appt. BTW, the appt of Conductor lost it's appeal on the forming of the RLC as every WO1 in the RLC has the chance to pick it up, regardless of trade whereas before it was a RAOC appt only.
  9. Do what you want fella, it's your body.
  10. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Not great on irony are you fucknuts?
  11. We have Command Sgt-Majors, or Command WOs or whatever they are called.

To emulate the US army we would need a severe lift in capability and a severe reduction in ability.
  12. Ok lads she's fired up. All aboard
  13. Hand the keys over. Nigs are not allowed to drive the outrage bus.
  14. I think that the mostest Senior WO1 in the British Army should be the Most Senior WO1 Rassman of the Royal Signals.......

Incomming..... tine-foil hats on.......

I know..... I'll get me hat and coat and **ffski down to the local Big Macs store for another T*rd-Burger......

ooooooh Matron do say that I come out with tough old crapaud at times..... well it's late 'o clock again, the Pubs are shut...and I have just taken me meds for the night..... :bounce: :sleepy: