Sergeant Major in court

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sunami, May 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

He needs to set up a viewing platform covered in scrim . . . . . . oh, hang on, that's been done - yeah, take them to court old bean!
  2. The defendents look like a right couple of monkies. Why not just cut the phucking hedge when asked? I have £20 that sais they will play the race card at some point.
  3. A few grenades and the jobs done what's the problem get down the armoury man and sort it out. Or some detonation cord though that could be less fun though more efective!
  4. :) guess that's why they want to keep the trees.
  5. Not being funny, but what has him being an ex RSM got to do with this story?

Also, going by the amount of sunshine in his garden, I cannot see how the trees block out light to his house either, yet another none story using the old guys military history as a starting point.

If his mrs cant sew by natural light in the room that is supposed to suffer from being blocked, why not just go to a room that isnt?

Just another miserable old git who is whinging for the sake of it.

And I should know, thats my personal hobby.
  6. Quote
    Yesterday Mr Harper, who was in the Army for 33 years, said: 'This has been very upsetting. Wherever we have lived - in Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Borneo, Germany, Ghana - we have got on with our neighbours.

Hang on, we've been at war with 5 out of the 6 countries he mentions. we have got on with our neighbors Which side was he on?
  7. Course he got on - they were his prisoners
  8. Can't afford to get the work done? Get of your fat Arrse and do it yourself, you only work one day per week!