Serbian Video Death Squad Jailed by Serbs

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by TankiesYank, Apr 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. finally some small piece of justice. I think the serbs have a long way to go to make any kind of ammends. - how many are still wanted by the ICC?

Ski.

2. As do the slovenians, bosniacs, croats and mujehaddin, or are we just going with the clinton/bliar soundbite legacy of "serbs did it"?

3. How many mines are left out there?

4. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

...and how many British forces personnel (both former and still serving) are walking around the streets of Britain with their heads on fire from what they saw whilst serving there?

This month's 'Defence Focus' magazine had it right......15 years is long enough. Pdf copy here - warning 25MB file !

hear bloody hear. Bravo Zulu to all involved.

Le Chevre

5. Err....A Lot.
    Estimates differ, depending on political and economic "spin". There were at least 10,000 KNOWN minefields, as recently as 2 years ago and I recall the then Director of the Mine Action Centre stating publicly (in rebuttal to a comment I made about the reality of the situation) that "all mines will be gone by 2008/9". No fcuking chance. When I left in '05 I did wonder to myself, when seeing kids playing, how many of their grandchildren will painfully inherit the problem.

As regards the Serbs - not everyone's cup of tea and I'm glad to see these cnuts get their just deserts - but let's not forget the murderous Croat "HOS", and the Muslim nutters too.