Serbian Translation?

if you dont speak kosovon serbian then why delete the posts from here as well?
i could say ????? ?? ??????????? ? ???? ?? ????? ? ????? and you wouldnt understand it.
kosovo i metoxija is our holy land you dont take the jeruslem from the jews, or the mecca from the muslims.
so why tkae our kosovo i metoxija?!
if an eastern force whent in to uk or usa and bombed them and stood their trooops in there for years killing and ??????? ??????? and getting read of the government i think the west would probably just neuk us again?
so the fact we are kinder more humain peoples is evedent in our so far tollerance, which is starting to wear thin!
it is not a religion thing! yes we have pravoslanac, christian, and muslim both sufi and suni, and untill recently they lived many years in peace, untill the crusaders and nato interviened? maybe this time i write it in english and it not get deleted no? or you prefer another language?
i sta jebi ovo? line 6 je suvise long?
Have an idiot at uni who apparently keeps posting threats/anti west sentiments on the intranet - just wondering if anyone can offer a translation of the cyrilic/serbian on here please.

Cheers,

A__L

*I tried posting this on the int forum, but it didn't work for some reason.

My O-Level Russian isn't helping me a lot here, but part of the first phrase in Cyrillic script seems to be "... and death to ... and the West". The bit before could just possibly be something to do with the Pope 8O

The second bit of Cyrillic is just the English words "raping children", transliterated.

Not sure whether "neuk" is a misslepping for "nuke" or the Dutch word for "fukc". :?

There must be someone on the Int Corps forum who does Serbian?

PM Whitecity?

yes we have pravoslanac, christian, and muslim both sufi and suni, and untill recently they lived many years in peace
Like to see his definition of years :?

It says Jihad for the orthodox and death to the Albanians and the West.

I he has written shtipe, but means shipte.

msr

amazing__lobster said:
if you dont speak kosovon serbian then why delete the posts from here as well?
i could say ????? ?? ??????????? ? ???? ?? ????? ? ????? and you wouldnt understand it.
kosovo i metoxija is our holy land you dont take the jeruslem from the jews, or the mecca from the muslims.
so why tkae our kosovo i metoxija?!
if an eastern force whent in to uk or usa and bombed them and stood their trooops in there for years killing and ??????? ??????? and getting read of the government i think the west would probably just neuk us again?
so the fact we are kinder more humain peoples is evedent in our so far tollerance, which is starting to wear thin!
it is not a religion thing! yes we have pravoslanac, christian, and muslim both sufi and suni, and untill recently they lived many years in peace, untill the crusaders and nato interviened? maybe this time i write it in english and it not get deleted no? or you prefer another language?
i sta jebi ovo? line 6 je suvise long?
Have an idiot at uni who apparently keeps posting threats/anti west sentiments on the intranet - just wondering if anyone can offer a translation of the cyrilic/serbian on here please.

Cheers,

A__L

*I tried posting this on the int forum, but it didn't work for some reason.
and for the Serbian Orthodox smrt shtipe and to the west
thats all I could do

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
amazing__lobster The Intelligence Cell 3
amazing__lobster The Intelligence Cell 9
Nehustan Int Corps 59