Septicstan idiocy

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by DavidBOC, Oct 18, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i know some here love taking the piss with us Septics. I will also freely admit that on occasionally the piss taking is well justified.

The clip below is from a radio station in North Dakota. A call-in by a lady who clearly is is unclear on the concept of deer crossing signs.

Please Move The Deer Crossing - YouTube

For what it is worth, based on the woman's accent and a few of the words she uses I suspect the caller is a woman from California transplanted to North Dakota. If she is from California that explains a lot.
  2. Us?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Sorry mate, she states in the follow up interview she grew up in a small town in North Dakota. I'm afraid she's a home grown fuckwit.
  4. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Could do with a few of those deer crossing up here, the barstards just cross anywhere with total disregard to road safety.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Can you imagine what she'd make of zebra, pelican and puffin crossings in the UK?

Probably waste half her holiday waiting for one to cross.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I need to get a few of those signs, just set them up near my high seats and Bob is your Mum's bastard half brother.
  7. Whoops!

African F.O.D.
  8. It is clearly past time for all giraffes to have red flashing lights attached to their heads.
  9. The giraffe should have used one of the crossings provided at each end of the runway:

Or maybe the collision occurred before the end of apartheid.
  10. Flashing amber would comply with the regs for lighting on airfields for mobile equipment, plus making them easier for their predators to spot when out for a late bite...
  11. Someone shouted "Duck!" - which caused the giraffe to look up...
  12. I think it's more likely that someone shouted "LION!"
  13. The giraffe probably thought "It's only a Cub".
  14. Nah sorry don't believe a word of that. I think you're lion.
  15. Gawd, I have had to deal with horses, bulls, camels and multitudes of birds on runways but thankfully, nothing like that.