• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Septics "The most attractive people in the world"

Surely, "US has the most attractive image of a people, thanks to Hollywood and Photoshop"?

Out of a population of 300 million, they've only been able to produce a few hundred good-looking ones and imported a few hundred more.

The USA is the country that gives to us what I call the Sheboygan arrse. Where a ldy can look extremely attractive until she stands up, where upon we see her hips and legs that are AT LEAST 12" wider than her waist.

I can understand blokes having a beer-gut, it's not pretty, it's not clever, it's certainly not attractive. The Sheboygan Arrse is truely horrific and not understandable though.

MikeMcc said:
The USA is the country that gives to us what I call the Sheboygan arrse. Where a ldy can look extremely attractive until she stands up, where upon we see her hips and legs that are AT LEAST 12" wider than her waist.

I can understand blokes having a beer-gut, it's not pretty, it's not clever, it's certainly not attractive. The Sheboygan Arrse is truely horrific and not understandable though.
Unless, of course, the woman has to take steroids for any reason. ;)

Ursus.Maritimus said:
Google Lindsey Vonn, Olympic gold medallist in womens downhill who did the swimsuit edition of Sports Illustrated.

Word of the week = hubba. :lol:
Saw her on the box this morning.If she works on her chesticles,she would be more appealing.

MikeMcc said:

Not for nothing did Sir Mixalot sing ...

I like big butts / And I can not lie

Minnie_The_Minx said:
So some small online survey company gets a few hundred bored people to vote for which country is the most attractive and the said country that wins just happens to flood our TV, media and music scene with these dull unimaginative beauties. What a surprise :wink:

Also it's not surprising that the US is a country that is a hybrid of nationalities. cultures and ethnic groups that may, for in some clash of genetics produce lovelies like Pitt, Jolie Et al.

As for Brazil, I think they have a win-win, beaultiful women and beautiful lady-boys,. lol
How did we ever get to 7th with Cherie Blair here?

How the hell did we (Wales) get to 13th?
Has anyone seen some of troglidytes that inhabit the valleys?
Or Swansea?
Admittadly Cardiff is full of beautiful people though. :p

OnePoll Spokeswoman said:
''But in fairness, when you think of good looking countries, Sweden, Italy, France and Brazil talent all spring to mind before us lazy, pale Brits.
Believe it or not, pale skin and blonde or gwar hair are considered very attractive in some parts of the world. I suppose it's the 'exotic factor' - the same reason that some of us North Europeans have a thing for Latinos or Asians.

Apart from being entirely subjective, the list is mostly comprised of countries who's populaces are visible in the media or are places that attract large numbers of British tourists. I defy anyone to go to Colombia and tell me Brazillians are hotter :wink:

i suppose the jocks have no chance, the only well known scots i can think of are Gordon Brown, tony blair and chris hoy. they all have the type of face you could happily punch for days.

wedge35 said:
OnePoll Spokeswoman said:
''But in fairness, when you think of good looking countries, Sweden, Italy, France and Brazil talent all spring to mind before us lazy, pale Brits.
Believe it or not, pale skin and blonde or gwar hair are considered very attractive in some parts of the world. I suppose it's the 'exotic factor' - the same reason that some of us North Europeans have a thing for Latinos or Asians.

Apart from being entirely subjective, the list is mostly comprised of countries who's populaces are visible in the media or are places that attract large numbers of British tourists. I defy anyone to go to Colombia and tell me Brazillians are hotter :wink:
and to show an example and another gratuitous totty picture. . .

Kim Thomson is 50 this year.

Latest Threads