Septics "The most attractive people in the world"

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by vvaannmmaann, Feb 18, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Google Lindsey Vonn, Olympic gold medallist in womens downhill who did the swimsuit edition of Sports Illustrated.

Word of the week = hubba. :lol:
  2. Russia is 14th bethween Wales and Japan. Not so bad.
  3. How can a population where 1 in 4 is obese be described as sexy?!
  4. Everyone loves a porker
  5. Everybody knows that all Belgians are ugly.

Except for Jean-Claude.
  6. Surely, "US has the most attractive image of a people, thanks to Hollywood and Photoshop"?

Out of a population of 300 million, they've only been able to produce a few hundred good-looking ones and imported a few hundred more.
  7. Because most of the film stars/pop stars/models they export around the world are not chubbsters.
  8. The USA is the country that gives to us what I call the Sheboygan arrse. Where a ldy can look extremely attractive until she stands up, where upon we see her hips and legs that are AT LEAST 12" wider than her waist.

I can understand blokes having a beer-gut, it's not pretty, it's not clever, it's certainly not attractive. The Sheboygan Arrse is truely horrific and not understandable though.
  9. Unless, of course, the woman has to take steroids for any reason. ;)
  10. Saw her on the box this morning.If she works on her chesticles,she would be more appealing.
  11. Not for nothing did Sir Mixalot sing ...

I like big butts / And I can not lie
  12. How did we ever get to 7th with Cherie Blair here?
  13. How the hell did we (Wales) get to 13th?
    Has anyone seen some of troglidytes that inhabit the valleys?
    Or Swansea?
    Admittadly Cardiff is full of beautiful people though. :p
  14. Only because, unlike the rest of Wales, it's connected to the outside world.