Septics get it wrong again

With so many guns readily to hand, isn't this a waste of time?

Piers Morgan: Thousands Want Him Deported

Oi, Billy Bob, if you don't like him, surely you're sufficiently armed to the teeth to get rid of the oxygen thief the easy way?

He's made a good point but fuck me they can keep him.

A win/win would be some loon Yank shooting the cunt.

Whilst I'm not exactly a fan of his, I must admit that I agree with him... septics really are fucking stupid.
All 300 million eh? Tell us how you really feel--don't hold back now. I can understand your feelings given your location.

Wasn't the 2nd amendment relating to the right of the people to form or join a militia?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using ARRSE mobile app

He's made a good point but fuck me they can keep him.

OK, return business class seat, untraceable 9mm, and schedule of his movements and he's history. No other fuck wits were harmed in this exchange.

No, because the clamour to restrict US gun ownership would be deafening, what would be amazing, would be him getting filleted by a mugger, before a licensed CCW holder walks around the corner & shoots the mugger...cue repeated choruses of "If only Piers Moron carried his own firearm, he might be alive today..."

Wasn't the 2nd amendment relating to the right of the people to form or join a militia?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using ARRSE mobile app
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Several recent Supreme Court cases have held this right is not limited to those in a "militia," but is a fundamental individual right that is subject only to reasonable regulation by the government and the test for validating any such restrictions sets a high bar for the government to prove reasonableness.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Several recent Supreme Court cases have held this right is not limited to those in a "militia," but is a fundamental individual right that is subject only to reasonable regulation by the government and the test for validating any such restrictions sets a high bar for the government to prove reasonableness.
They'd not like us having weapons as we might get ideas above our station.
I'm sure I'd sleep better at night if I'd a small pistol at hand. Local youths have threatened to break in my house and cut my throat while I sleep twice in a month. It's seemingly not a massive problem for them to use drugs at the side of my property though.

They'd not like us having weapons as we might get ideas above our station.
I'm sure I'd sleep better at night if I'd a small pistol at hand. Local youths have threatened to break in my house and cut my throat while I sleep twice in a month. It's seemingly not a massive problem for them to use drugs at the side of my property though.
Unless you are able to practice regularly ( weekly at a minimum in my opinion) with a pistol, I recommend to all my students they get a 12 bore shotgun (preferably a pump action) with as short a barrel as the law allows for home defense. The universal deterrent value of the unmistakable racking of a shell into the chamber may well obviate the need to even fire the gun against an intruder.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

YOU
Unless you are able to practice regularly ( weekly at a minimum in my opinion) with a pistol, I recommend to all my students they get a 12 bore shotgun (preferably a pump action) with as short a barrel as the law allows for home defense. The universal deterrent value of the unmistakable racking of a shell into the chamber may well obviate the need to even fire the gun against an intruder.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
You've also got CCTV in every room.

It will be a brave fucker to break into your house.

Don't tell Mrs JJH I swore, please.