Septics are boycotting Scotland and UK over the libya deal

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by pandaplodder, Aug 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

I have heard UK hotels are already getting a fair few emails from the US
  2. My give a feck ometer has failed to start
  3. JINGO

JINGO War Hero Book Reviewer

Hey dont blame us they wanted devolution. Its all their own work. This is between the yanks and the jocks.
  4. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Well internal pressure doesn't seem to work well only on mandy and he had to go for a re-bore last week. Lets hope that a bit of external economic pressure adds to the list of problems on the plates infront of these trough gouging pigs.
  5. Wasn't there something about your man being stitched up?

6. No great loss if they choose not to travel here. And anyway, it'll mean fewer retards in the shorter queues at passport control at Heathrow:

"And how long are you planning to stay in the United Kingdom, madam?"
    "Oh, I'm not staying, I'm going to Scotland"

7. wasn't there something about the septics paying a witness
  8. So fcuking what?
  9. The septics couldn't find their arrse with both hands in the dark. Most don't even know where Scaattland is anyway.

Good to see Salmond, MacAskill and the SNP stand up to the rest of the world (i.e. America) and say we did the honourable and compassionate thing.

Fcuk them to be honest. Too used to getting their own way.
  10. If it's OK for George Dubya to kill 100,000 Iraqis to push the crude oil price up . . . . .
  11. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

I'll not be able to sleep tonight with worry. How will we cope without man / woman mountains talking at extreme volume and taking up a whole ten foot wide pavement (Princes Street or George Street) with one person!
  12. What, no well-informed comments from visitors like "Oh, look, Wilbur, they have a McDonalds" or "Gee, Dorothea, that shop sells Heinz ketchup".
    I disagreed with the decision to send the murdering scum home but, if it keeps the septics out, maybe it was the right choice after all.
  13. :D you cant get along it anyway at the moment with the trams being laid :wink:
  14. Gee nice of them to build the castle next to the railway station :censored:
  15. Not to mention those appallingly garish tartan trews and twee little balmorals they seem obliged to wear. How ever will we live without?