• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Septics are boycotting Scotland and UK over the libya deal

Boycott Scotland and the United Kingdom
Don't Free Abdel Baset al-Megrahi!

''It is very hard to get at the truth, and yet [leading Labour Party peer]
Lord Mandelson is seen with the Libyan President's son. It is very clear
that the British Government are in this up to their neck. I view all this noise
as party politics in a rather crude way."
— Lord Owen, Former British Foreign Secretary
Source: US ire grows as Lockerbie bomber gets hero's welcome
http://www.boycottscotland.com/

I have heard UK hotels are already getting a fair few emails from the US

JINGO

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Hey dont blame us they wanted devolution. Its all their own work. This is between the yanks and the jocks.

Well internal pressure doesn't seem to work well only on mandy and he had to go for a re-bore last week. Lets hope that a bit of external economic pressure adds to the list of problems on the plates infront of these trough gouging pigs.

No great loss if they choose not to travel here. And anyway, it'll mean fewer retards in the shorter queues at passport control at Heathrow:

"And how long are you planning to stay in the United Kingdom, madam?"
"Oh, I'm not staying, I'm going to Scotland"

:roll:

The septics couldn't find their arrse with both hands in the dark. Most don't even know where Scaattland is anyway.

Good to see Salmond, MacAskill and the SNP stand up to the rest of the world (i.e. America) and say we did the honourable and compassionate thing.

Fcuk them to be honest. Too used to getting their own way.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
I'll not be able to sleep tonight with worry. How will we cope without man / woman mountains talking at extreme volume and taking up a whole ten foot wide pavement (Princes Street or George Street) with one person!

What, no well-informed comments from visitors like "Oh, look, Wilbur, they have a McDonalds" or "Gee, Dorothea, that shop sells Heinz ketchup".
I disagreed with the decision to send the murdering scum home but, if it keeps the septics out, maybe it was the right choice after all.

Sixty said:
I'll not be able to sleep tonight with worry. How will we cope without man / woman mountains talking at extreme volume and taking up a whole ten foot wide pavement (Princes Street or George Street) with one person!
:D you cant get along it anyway at the moment with the trams being laid :wink:

exbleep said:
What, no well-informed comments from visitors like "Oh, look, Wilbur, they have a McDonalds" or "Gee, Dorothea, that shop sells Heinz ketchup".
I disagreed with the decision to send the murdering scum home but, if it keeps the septics out, maybe it was the right choice after all.
Gee nice of them to build the castle next to the railway station :censored:

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
johnboyzzz said:
:D you cant get along it anyway at the moment with the trams being laid :wink:
You can if you go through the gardens; yet again taking up an entire path with their fat arses :)

The Gathering was the funniest collection of Septic wannabe Jocks I've ever seen.

Some of it good and well intentioned, but my Cringe-O-Meter went off the scale.

Britain was warned last night it faces ' payback time' from the U.S. over the release of the Lockerbie bomber. The alert came as American consumers were urged to boycott British and Scottish exports and holiday in Ireland instead of the UK.
Link.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn... :roll:

Since when was Scotland not part of Great Britain and given that an awful lot of Americans weep and wail about Ireland, it would be good for them to see the Emerald Isle up close and personal!

Latest Threads