Septics and black pudding?

A small symbol of civilization. How about A&W Rootbeer?
A+W are a bunch of patronizing cnuts they advertise steroid free beef burgers when steroids in canada were made illegal in 1976 also estragen free burgers when the bun is about 90,000 parts per million estrogen, cnuts and now a vegetable "beef burger" the wankers.
I am going for a lie down now

Last edited:
Can’t recall any English sections at any of the Amari hotels I’ve stayed at including the watergate. American type bacon, German style sausages.
The English section at the Watergate was table 3 in the Buffet, grilled Back bacon (not burnt to a crisp),bakedbeans ,toms,fried bread and toast to order,pork chipolatas not chicken,mushrooms , individual black pudding patties,eggs to order,at least that is what was available in nov,2017 when we were last there

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
A+W are a bunch of patronizing cnuts they advertise steroid free beef burgers when steroids in canada were made illegal in 1976 also estragen free burgers when the bun is about 90,000 parts per million estrogen, cnuts and now a vegetable "beef burger" the *******.
I am going for a lie down now
Is that technical for nine percent ?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Of course they won't and that is because we have moved on and become prosperous and civilised enough that we don't have to eat the leftovers of the animals anymore.
Sorry, dont get it.
You'll have to run that past me again.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Why did he get all upset, oh yeah it's the Enigma machine bit, let's not upset him more and tell him it was not Matthew Mc Connaghey from a fictitious U Boat FFS, next he will be saying the guy flew B17s over RAF Binbrook............. GB I am taking the piss
You do realise that, 6 years later, he's probably got over it or passed on?

Oddly, white pudding (oatmeal pudding) would be the rarest in the States. Black pudding (blood sausage) would be mostly limited to the southern states, and red pudding is debatable as one would have to argue over it's many incarnations (hint: it's just ******* sausage of variable content)... the closest might be the Saveloy found in the rest of the UK,or what one would find in our NE as the Red Hot or Red Snapper, but found everywhere thanks to the nature of modern factory production and distribution channels. Unlike the Scots, we are less likely to deep fry the feckers in batter, unless you will count corn batter, which will give you the lowly "corn dog" which, in reality, is more like a banger deep fried in corn batter, but without the primary sawdust content.
You can’t be serious, EVERYTHING in Texas gets deep-fried.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
The English section at the Watergate was table 3 in the Buffet, grilled Back bacon (not burnt to a crisp),bakedbeans ,toms,fried bread and toast to order,pork chipolatas not chicken,mushrooms , individual black pudding patties,eggs to order,at least that is what was available in nov,2017 when we were last there
Ahh not been for a bit, expect too many of the type who go for the scenery are going now so I best avoid that hotel.

ugly

LE
Black pudding - will try it one day by its own. Very good chance I have had it a good few times already mixed in with other ingredients/ dishes. Have to now. Along with Haggis.
Bookers cash and carry do big black puddings for under £3. Scottish and English recipes. I like to get one and slice it thinly, grill until crisp and bung between two slices of buttered white bread.
Also great with egg and bacon butties.
Haggis is a treat, I like a spicy or peppery one. I also love Kedgeree, which Clayp1g prepared for me when we went stalking

Ahh not been for a bit, expect too many of the type who go for the scenery are going now so I best avoid that hotel.
Have you ever tried North East Thailand between Ubon and Mukdaharn, , no beaches but easy access to the Som Tam triangle, fishing is great, and the precious stone markets in the villages around Muk are the best place in the east for rubies, night life is pretty good too:relax::relax:,my first wifes family come from up thereso we have lots of family in the area,

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Have you ever tried North East Thailand between Ubon and Mukdaharn, , no beaches but easy access to the Som Tam triangle, fishing is great, and the precious stone markets in the villages around Muk are the best place in the east for rubies, night life is pretty good too:relax::relax:,my first wifes family come from up thereso we have lots of family in the area,
I prefer beach though in general. Can’t see me going anytime soon as money and time needed for other things at present.

There's a street food car near where I work that does buffalo wings, in normal, medium and fkin hot! They do a selection of 7 wings called "snake in the grass", it consists of 6 normal/medium wings with one fkin hot one, dodgy eating at the best of times but nice.
Is it just me or do buffalo wings taste just like chicken?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Of course they won't and that is because we have moved on and become prosperous and civilised enough that we don't have to eat the leftovers of the animals anymore.
Sorry, dont get it.
You'll have to run that past me again.
He doesn't like the offal.
Yeah I get that he's a picky eater, just not this "leftovers of the animal" bit.

If it's just down to how choosy people are then this

is the leftovers of the animal for some.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
( It always makes me smile when some kid calls this bald old coot 'lad' )

1547240498920.png

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C The NAAFI Bar 87
Peli23 The NAAFI Bar 4
alib US 82