Septics and black pudding?

A small symbol of civilization. How about A&W Rootbeer?
Yes you can. You can get a ton of stuff from "home" directly here. Just maybe a bit more (or a lot more, in some cases) expensive. Weirdly, on some of my more weak days, I miss their hot dogs and a float.

Black pudding - will try it one day by its own. Very good chance I have had it a good few times already mixed in with other ingredients/ dishes. Have to now. Along with Haggis.

^I can recommend Marie Sharps belizean hot sauce. There is (or was) a Belize food import place in Southwark somewhere but I haven't gone looking for it so I don't know if it's still there.

endure

GCM
When I were a lad black pudding used to have big chunks of fat in it. The stuff that's served up nowadays seems to be a lot dryer and almost fat free.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Are buffalo wings popular your way?
There's a street food car near where I work that does buffalo wings, in normal, medium and fkin hot! They do a selection of 7 wings called "snake in the grass", it consists of 6 normal/medium wings with one fkin hot one, dodgy eating at the best of times but nice.

There's a street food car near where I work that does buffalo wings, in normal, medium and fkin hot! They do a selection of 7 wings called "snake in the grass", it consists of 6 normal/medium wings with one fkin hot one, dodgy eating at the best of times but nice.
As long as you have a good bog roll it won’t be to bad. I love the Jamaican Jerk flavor and the Spicy Asian kind!

As long as you have a good bog roll it won’t be to bad. I love the Jamaican Jerk flavor and the Spicy Asian kind!
I found these guys to be pretty good.

The Orange Buffalo – award winning NY style buffalo wings & sandwiches

The Orange Buffalo - Brick Lane - London

Used to go there on Fridays when I was still working in the City.

They do have blood sausage but it's classed as foreign muck, there's Cajun boudin and an Italian jobby called biroldo in CA. You also get varieties of morcilla drifting up with the Latinos.
Lots of blood pudding on Amazon USA. Areas with large French connections will have some sort of BP.

CFB
Take an orange from the box

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Gerge211

Swinger
There are three types of Pudding, Black, White and Red. Black is the most common, red the rarest. All are very nice. Black is mostly associated with Scotland and the North of England, White with Ireland and Scotland, and Red with the East coast of Scotland.
In Scotland all three types can be had battered and fried, served with chips as a Supper. The only coloured pudding of seen in the States is White Puddings. The Dubliner pub, near Union Station in DC, does a fine Irish breakfast with White pudding.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Civvy Scum The NAAFI Bar 87
Peli23 The NAAFI Bar 4
alib US 82

Latest Threads