• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Septic squaddie gets new privates .

Didn't have to be dead. Could've been someone going for the full monty sex change?
No, various bits are re-purposed in that case.

I thought at first that this was a candidate for the 'More Transgender Nonsense' thread. Having read the article, apparently not.

Nevertheless, if having no genitals is good enough for Action Man, the it should fucking well be good enough for anyone else.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Anyone who has read the full article carefully will note that "the donor testicles were not transplanted due to ethical considerations".

I thought at first that this was a candidate for the 'More Transgender Nonsense' thread. Having read the article, apparently not.

Nevertheless, if having no genitals is good enough for Action Man, the it should ******* well be good enough for anyone else.
Action Man had blue Y fronts that never came off.

Not that I ever looked, er, someone told me.

I think I was about 25 before I realized that Action Man was simply "dolls for boys". I about cried :)

Nah, you never know, it might've been fresher if they'd found a tissue match in someone queuing up for the old M to F gender reassignment.
They don't chop ladyboy's cocks off, more turn them inside out.

Have an imagine of that over breakfast.

A sort of inverted "Oi! Only one sausage!"

Anyway, how come you know so much about ladyboys?

"Only one sausage"?
Edited to add: Doh, too late, should have read rest of updates before replying.

World first penis and scrotum transplant

Wonder who the donor was and if it's a colour match
You may laff (many will) but i am that man. I have what my missus calls 'Neapolitan balls' . Very pale pigment patches on me old scrote. I've got a patch under one arm too. The patches appeared within a week of my last fracas in iraq when we got a right malleting during one of the later mahdi army uprisings. I did shat myself on a few occasions & think my number was up so it was all stress induced.

You may laff (many will) but i am that man. I have what my missus calls 'Neapolitan balls' . Very pale pigment patches on me old scrote. I've got a patch under one arm too. The patches appeared within a week of my last fracas in iraq when we got a right malleting during one of the later mahdi army uprisings. I did shat myself on a few occasions & think my number was up so it was all stress induced.
Sounds like Vitiligo, which afflicts me. Mine is more widespread than yours - interesting that you say it is stress-related, wonder if I could sue the ex.