Septic snappers

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mighty_doh_nut, May 4, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A dirty great american botty bandit has PMed me in search for trump-tube-tomfoolery....

PM to MDN
    In response in a slightly shocked and stunned state

From MDN to C0cksmokinghollywoodfilthyman
    Please tell me arrse hasn't truned into a felchers finding area for NATO.

Its bad enough with half the mingers and dullards that pass through without being in fear of poo pushing septics

2. Well, I would never have put you down as a homophobe MDN. Surely this was posted in the correct forum and complied with all the rules?

That this dirty, fcuking nancyboy fancies you is something to be proud of, surely? Live and let live, I say.

Do I fcuk, and neither do other blokes that spout such inclusive PC crap.

3. He just thinks you're shy......

4. Not been around that long then have you mate :D

5. Don't worry I'm sure the National Security Agency has made a note of his traffic and ISP and he can look forward to a thorough beasting followed by a spell in Ft Leavenworth. Even if the spams are desperate for bods to send to the sandpit, they still give no quarter to the homs.

Although, in the c*ck-jockey's defence, he might have been a little confused by this site's name.

6. RTFQ

RTFQ RIP

mdn, you have become a Gay Icon. Only yesterday while reaching for the latest copy of "Big and Beuatiful" in my local Baccy Agent my eye was cuaght by a leader on the cover of Attitude magazine: "My Greased Up Gay Boy Gangbang" By a guy calling himself "Mincing Doh Nut". is this a Pseudonym?

Let's face it mate, so long as men like you and I are on this site women and, unfortunately, some men will flock to touch us in our secret places. Only yesterday was i enjoying a special bathtime with Moody and Cait, when they both declared that if they were men they would turn for me. Luckily they had turned for each other only a few minutes earlier so I was safe.

If you do start to attract too many "Milton Keynes" however, you may have to consider setting your own site up. Call it Rimming with MDN, or AirCorps Arrse Banditry.

7. All blokes are homophobes, it's just some of us aren't afraid to say so.

XX
    oops

8. J_D

J_D LE

Awwwwww MDN your denial, is that you trying to hide from us all that your actually a big arse homing bandit?

9. Well said Anya. I read his message telling the bum boy to PM him as he had something that was right up his alley. "what alley" do you reckon he is referring to???

10. J_D

J_D LE

The "Dark Depths" of MDN's alley!

Hope he's had a crack wax and wiped his botty!

11. You know, we Americans love our donuts there. Must be the hole in the middle there.

Yummy!