• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Septic lesbian sailors share first gay kiss.

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
Have you noticed though, how most Yank lezzers seem to be pretty fit (like the ones in the article)... whereas what do we get in the UK? Fucking bodybuilders with spikey hair and a distinct animosity towards the male species.

And to think most of you lot fantasise about being sandwiched in between them.

As an enlightened and newly-politically correct sort of chap, can I be the first to congratulate them and say that the kiss would look much better with my cock in the midst of it.

My brother worked for a photobooth company not too long ago and they were given a job providing a photobooth to a lesbian wedding in Brighton. Contrary to popular myth (even some of the old WRAC's were not bad you know, I met a quite nice one down at Lydd on one occasion) there are a lot of really looking great lesbian women out there. My brother came away from that lesbian wedding almost in tears having witnessed some really gorgeous fanny that wasn't available to him because it was batting for the other side.

P

PrinceAlbert

I don't mind ugly fat munters being lezzers, but fit chicks?!?! Selfish cunts. I'd turn them.

Surely it can't be the first gay kiss, there must have lots of gay people who have kissed before, or don't gay people kiss like us hetro type people.

Cracking pair. Cover me in chocolate and throw me in.

Have to agree with rgjbloke; I can think of a certain Irish lady who I know as a friend who's absolutely wasted on other women. I've asked (begged) her in the past to see sense (there's no room for pride, here) but she won't. And having known her for a few years, I've seen her with several girlfriends. They've all been stunners.

[Sob]

[Whimper]

Latest Threads