Septic lesbian sailors share first gay kiss.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Dec 22, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheresaMay

TheresaMay LE Moderator DirtyBAT

Have you noticed though, how most Yank lezzers seem to be pretty fit (like the ones in the article)... whereas what do we get in the UK? Fucking bodybuilders with spikey hair and a distinct animosity towards the male species.

And to think most of you lot fantasise about being sandwiched in between them.

• Like Like x 1
  2. As an enlightened and newly-politically correct sort of chap, can I be the first to congratulate them and say that the kiss would look much better with my cock in the midst of it.

• Like Like x 6
  3. I dunno, the current PTI in KAF is a bit of alright and apparently she is a raving lezza, so I am told.

4. I find the phrase "septic lesbian" somewhat off-putting?

Call me old fashioned

5. My brother worked for a photobooth company not too long ago and they were given a job providing a photobooth to a lesbian wedding in Brighton. Contrary to popular myth (even some of the old WRAC's were not bad you know, I met a quite nice one down at Lydd on one occasion) there are a lot of really looking great lesbian women out there. My brother came away from that lesbian wedding almost in tears having witnessed some really gorgeous fanny that wasn't available to him because it was batting for the other side.

6. Which is why he should have a hammer and rope on him, at all times.

7. I don't mind ugly fat munters being lezzers, but fit chicks?!?! Selfish cunts. I'd turn them.

8. Notice all the blokes on the Deck getting a front row seat.

9. Notice all the blokes on the Deck getting a front row seat,hoping to pick up some tips to share with their boyfriends..

10. Shagging birds is for fucking poofs.

11. Its a good job theres no gays in the RN.

12. Cracked me up that they'd had to enter a raffle!

13. FORMER_FYRDMAN

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

Did she really say: "It's been a long time coming"?

14. Surely it can't be the first gay kiss, there must have lots of gay people who have kissed before, or don't gay people kiss like us hetro type people.