Septic gets his panties in a bunch...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by spike7451, Jul 8, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

2. I like that; I'd like to be hanging out of either of them more though.

The dispeptic septic could always fuck off if he doesn't like looking at women.

3. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

The use of the term "Warfighter" instantly marks him as a twat.

• Like Like x 6
  4. [​IMG]

Are they off one of these new versions of Star Trek?

5. Well right now we have the Senate ready to gut the UCMJ and a lot of bad publicity about a supposed culture of sexual abuse of women in the military and being treated as objects. This doesn't help the female soldiers who don't want to be known as Barracks sluts. And to be honest is unprofessional behavior to post it publically

And they aren't all that good looking to begin with

6. Please tell me they are Muslims!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Would that be the same as a RSM, Conductor, Regimental Corporal Major, GSM, Clerk of Works, Foreman of Signals?

• Like Like x 2
  8. [​IMG]

Could be worse, I suppose.

9. 3 up for all Sgt above Non-coms SGT 3 up, SSG 1 rocker, SFC 2 rocker, MSG 3 rocker, 1SG 3 rocker and diamond, SGM 3 rocker and star, CSM 3 rocker star with wreath. Seems simple there's no Calling them sah!

1SG? called Top from Top Soldier back in the old west days
    SSG to MSG? called Sergeant typically SGT sometimes known as a Buck Sgt.
    SGM & CSM? Sergeant Major

Don't have to know what branch or regimental seniority or other eccentricity to know what to call them

• Like Like x 1

10. I never called a yank sah or sir or saluted one as they do not hold the queens commission. I was amused when a yank I worked with and he was a friend got told off by a Brit officer for not saluting him though.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

11. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

I may have to use the term "dyspeptic septic" to enrage my own personal herd of north american twats even further.

• Like Like x 1
  12. May I associate myself with your point of view? ? You have hit the nail on the head. All "Septic" (ARRSE's term) services and not just the Army, are under a congressional microscope because of the perceived problem we have with women in the ranks. There are some problems but it isn't as bad as the civilian media is making it out to be. Most people just want to get on and serve their country and for those who want to fuck about there are already reporting channels set up to identify these bad actors and get them out.

The two women who are bored and take revealing photographs of themselves in uniform AND POST THEM ON SOCIAL MEDIA are morons who deserve to get a sharp tug of the choke chain. If I were still in and they were under my command they would know what an interview without coffee really is. They don't help the climate of the Army by pulling these kinds of stunts.

• Like Like x 2
  13. At least they have their safety belts on and as any FOBBIT SNCO can tell you that is the most important thing.

• Like Like x 2