Septic film about Iraq

Can anyone recall what that film was about Iraq - as filmed by a US grunt actually on the ground?

It was discussed here about 8 months ago. It looked quite good, but I can't recall the name of it!

If the one you're talking about is the same one as im thinking about, its "Company of Soldiers"

You can watch it online here:

Company of Soldiers

Thats the one that has the scene in which a dog is shot which was talked about on here a while ago.

for a second , I thought you was going to say Hollywood has brought a film out and i was thinking "Oh well it's just matter of time before they do"

You might be thinking of The War Tapes
A new breed of war film, shot and narrated over the course of a year by three soldiers who took cameras with them into the thick of battle, Deborah Scranton's "War Tapes" provides a uniquely eyes-on, triple-pronged look at the unfolding of "Operation Iraqi Freedom." Mini-cams mounted on dashboards, gun turrets or helmets capture, with unsettling immediacy, the campaign's sudden explosions, chaotic ambushes and 24/7 sense of uncertainty. But the pic's deepest fascination lies in the soldiers' complicated reactions to the war, perceived simultaneously as funny, horrific, stirring and traumatic.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Edwardian Fred The NAAFI Bar 44
Retd_crab The NAAFI Bar 43
C The NAAFI Bar 87