Septic Army base on "lockdown" after kit goes AWOL.

Not that we are prone to this sort of thing anyone remember someone waltzing into Gib bks in 92 and helping themselves to a newish land rover complete with keys:thumright:

From the article...

The lockdown restricts the soldiers to their barracks, showers and workplace and bars them from venturing off of Joint Base Lewis-McChord until US Army criminal investigators complete their work, a spokesman said.
Well, that's for the best.

The lockdown restricts the soldiers to their barracks, showers and workplace and bars
That's better :D

$600 000 worth of goggles sights and parts there of = aprox 100 troops confined to camp. Wonder who confesses up first to get the $10 000 reward for information pertaining to its return.

The dopey showers of shite! I imagine a few people will be recieving a horrendous roasting for this!
Like we've never lost any kit..............

Yeah but our blokes only "borrowed" items, a stalwart to get home to mum, the 432 was just a giggle and landrovers were fair game.

Remember on tour once, there were two crates of NVGs left out the back of the 'chow hall'...

Lewis-McChord, eh?

On an entirely unrelated matter, is Trumpet Dance still going? I seem to recall it was around this time of year...

$600K? So that would be half a dozen iPads given an NSN and as supplied by BaE.

Nothing to see here, move along.

Wasn't you was it? Well it was just sat there doing nowt. No kingo on exchange duties?:)
No lad not me, could be some other thieving bar steward though

MMM yes seem to remember getting a phone call while on route from catterick to Bassingbourne Don't suppose there is a couple of LSW's in the wagon is there?