September 11th tribute

#1
Just like to take this oppertunity to wish my best regards to all the families of the people lost in the 9/11 attacks, and to all the families of all service men/women who have lost loved ones in the service of their countries.

and all the best to those deployed on ops at the moment

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you all
 
#3
Man_of_Kent said:
Just like to take this oppertunity to wish my best regards to all the families of the people lost in the 9/11 attacks, and to all the families of all service men/women who have lost loved ones in the service of their countries.

and all the best to those deployed on ops at the moment

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you all
Nice sentiment but FFS you forgot to mention Diana Queen of Hearts in there. :roll:
 
#5
Ord_Sgt said:
Man_of_Kent said:
Just like to take this oppertunity to wish my best regards to all the families of the people lost in the 9/11 attacks, and to all the families of all service men/women who have lost loved ones in the service of their countries.

and all the best to those deployed on ops at the moment

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you all
Nice sentiment but FFS you forgot to mention Diana Queen of Hearts in there. :roll:
And Maddie! :roll:
 
#6
Can we please also remember Madeleine McCann, her suffering parents, plus all other members of the McCann family? I know they've asked for 'space' but could a mod please send them a link to this thread? Thank you.
 
#7
Glesga_short_bloke said:
Ord_Sgt said:
Man_of_Kent said:
Just like to take this oppertunity to wish my best regards to all the families of the people lost in the 9/11 attacks, and to all the families of all service men/women who have lost loved ones in the service of their countries.

and all the best to those deployed on ops at the moment

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you all
Nice sentiment but FFS you forgot to mention Diana Queen of Hearts in there. :roll:
And Maddie! :roll:
What about the rest of the family? You unfeeling rotter. :x
 
#8
Man_of_Kent said:
Have some respect Tosser
Are you talking to me? Have you ever served? Been on ops? If you had then you would appreciate my sense of humour!!!

The fact I ever bothered to write something shows my respect!
 
#9
annakey said:
Glesga_short_bloke said:
Ord_Sgt said:
Man_of_Kent said:
Just like to take this oppertunity to wish my best regards to all the families of the people lost in the 9/11 attacks, and to all the families of all service men/women who have lost loved ones in the service of their countries.

and all the best to those deployed on ops at the moment

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you all
Nice sentiment but FFS you forgot to mention Diana Queen of Hearts in there. :roll:
And Maddie! :roll:
What about the rest of the family? You unfeeling rotter. :x
and the families of all those drug dealing knife carrying lowlifes who get murdered by their lowlife scum brothers, sorry I mean the "good boys with a great future ahead of them who were never in any sort of gang and never did anything wrong" ....and Diana too.
 

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top