Seperated at Birth

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
After the Great Brazillian Ladyboy Hacking of 2004, a thread of the same name here in the NAAFI disappeared somewhere up a virtual South American hoop.

It was a damn good thread and a shame it went, I've searched but am buggered if I know where or how to retrieve it.
Can the combined intellect of ARRSE produce a fitting 'Tribute Thread' ?

Here's your starter for ten:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I think that that is extremely insulting. You should not hide behind the anonimity of this site just to put these disgusting innuendos forward. In fact if he were not such a huge public figure, held in great esteem by many, then I am sure that Jabba the Hutt would sue your arrse off.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Auld-Yin said:
I think that that is extremely insulting. You should not hide behind the anonimity of this site just to put these disgusting innuendos forward. In fact if he were not such a huge public figure, held in great esteem by many, then I am sure that Jabba the Hutt would sue your arrse off.
There's no good Lawyers on Tatooine!!

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Thanks to Degenerate for this, it's the same image as he posted, but this one seems to work.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Mad_Moriarty said:
I swear somebody has done a thread on this before!
Don't swear - it is not nice and may be a target for the MOD (nazis) :lol:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Mad_Moriarty said:
I swear somebody has done a thread on this before!
&

Cutaway said:
After the Great Brazillian Ladyboy Hacking of 2004, a thread of the same name here in the NAAFI disappeared somewhere up a virtual South American hoop.

It was a damn good thread and a shame it went, I've searched but am buggered if I know where or how to retrieve it.

Latest Threads