Seperate toilets

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Anubis, Jun 23, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There's this fag where I work, well, there may be more but there's this one who's very obviously gay.

He has this haircut that's like the mullets that were supposed to be trendy last year, which he has a blonde streak through and he walks as if he's got a c :!: ck stuck up his ass and talks as if his balls haven't dropped.

He fcuking disgusts me. Is it not bad enough that we have to work with these fags but I don't think they should share the same toilets. We have urinals and I can just sense that he's checking my c :!: ck out.

We don't let the women share our toilets, so why do we let the fags? They should really have their own toilets to go to.
  2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

That one is probably YOU!.
  3. What maks you think he wants to look at your little cock??? you're probably just as likely to have women thinking of your cock as you are for any gay guy to be. and i'm guessing that doesn't happen very often!

Your extreme homophobia aside, seperate toilets would probably be a good idea. But only for apes like youself
  4. This has to be a wind-up?
  5. Use a cubicle then you whinging cùnt
  6. Another reporter? or maybe Anubis really wants to ask him out
  7. First of all 'mullets' have been trash since the dawn of time, my redneck relatives that live in trailors in the prairies does not even have a damn mullet. Secondly, I agree with everyone else what makes you think he gives a damn about your male genitalis. I am not going to get into a battle of sexual relationships, but your a moron.

Cheers 2CB
  8. It is a wind up nothing more, nothing less
  9. Your making a good first impression Anubis. :roll:

He was only talking to you its not his fault the c ock on your head was in his eye line....
  10. Are you sure he isn't just an essex boy? :wink:

Anyway, why not let him look at your cock, he might be really impressed and nosh you off - you'd like that, it'd probably be the only action you'll get all year anyway.
  11. Dunno what the problem is. It is perfectly normal to check out the other chap's kit at the urinals, er, isn't it? :oops:
  12. Auld-Yin

Probably is in a submarine :wink:

Had a look at some posts by Anubis and he claims that Sapper birds are 'butch'. Seems to be quite a confused boy, notices butch birds and effeminate blokes. You weren't a lead singer in Wham by any chance were you?
  13. "Sapper birds"

Times have changed. I'm trying to fit that image into the memory of 9 Sqn that I knew.

No. Can't do it. And please don't, anyone, start talking about 'gays' as Sappers, either. It doesn't compute.
  14. Auld-Yin

You are quite right - nobody should talk about 'gays' as Sappers.

Can we therefore talk about Sappers as 'gays'? :oops: :wink:
  15. "I can sense he's checking my c*ck out"

Time your visits do you ? :lol: