Sentence The B@stards To Death

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BanjoBill, May 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How? - NOT WHY.

Some cnut got me thinking as to what would be the best method of bumping him.

Naturally all expeditious methods aside. i figured being beaten to death with an empty plastic lemonade bottle/s should be sufficiently long and painful enough... how inventive can you get in torture and execution methodology?

2. ............and who has pissed on your strawberries now?

3. who are you dribbling about?

4. My strawberries are urine free sir. I’m a trainee psycho killer in need of some hints and tips.

5. The most important thing is to practice on yourself until perfect, there's nothing worse than an amateur.

6. Drowning in the poo-pond has got to be fairly high up the list.

7. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Try some out and report back

8. Top tip.
    Become forensically aware.

In the meanwhile some heroes to aspire to.

10. Father James Porter: A Predator Ordained
    He was a Roman Catholic priest who was convicted of molesting 28 children; He admitted sexually abusing at least 100 of both sexes over a period of 30 years, starting in the 1960s.

Porter claimed his first victim, a fifth-grade student and prospective altar boy. Luring Merry into his quarters with an offer of cake and soda, Porter then requested a massage, complaining that he was “stiff from moving furniture.” Moments later, he dropped his pants and placed the boy’s hand on his groin while fondling the boy’s genitals - a ritual that continued at least once a week for the next three years. Porter’s first female victim was another fifth-grader. Again he asked for help - this time in preparing a basketball roster - then fondled the 10-year-old girl in his office, the first of countless groping attacks she endured in classrooms and hallways for years to come.

Dozens of children endured similar fates at Porter’s hands. Most were fondled at first, repeatedly, but Porter soon grew bolder, graduating to forcible rape and sodomy. “When I would scream,” Daniel Lyons recalled, years later, “he would put his hand over my mouth so no one could hear me.” An 11-year-old girl caught Porter raping a six-year-old in a bathroom and sought to intervene. “I tried to stop him,” she reports, “but he grabbed me and sodomized me. He was absolutely violent. He told me he was stronger than me and that he had the power of God.”

9. Fred and Rose West: House of Horrors
    They were the typical family next door, or at least they appeared to be. But 1994 witnessed the slow peeling away of the layers of secrets hidden in the ordinary house at 25 Cromwell Street, now known as the Gloucester House of Horrors. Rose was running a thriving prostitution business, bearing illegitimate, mixed race children one after another, while Fred lured young women to stay at the house. While that may have provoked scandal, police discovered that Fred & Rose turned their children and guests into sex slaves and murdered them when they tried to escape.

8. Robert Hansen: The Human Hunter
    Hansen stalked the sleazy parts of Anchorage looking for victims. He is known to have killed at least 17 young women, A recent television report, though, says the number was 37. He also admitted to about 30 rapes in the same period, yet never showed any sign of remorse for any of his crimes.

In the mountains around Anchorage, Hansen honed his skills as an animal hunter. In about 1971, though, he discovered that another type of hunting satisfied him more. Bob Hansen found all the victims he could want - prostitutes who, for $300, would go anywhere with him. From his looks, women apparently felt they had no reason to fear him; as one rape victim reported, "He sort of looked like the perfect dork." Once they got in his truck or car, though, the psychopath appeared, and the number of victims accumulated rapidly over the years. It is the only known killing spree in which many of the women were apparently flown into the wilderness, released and then hunted down like wild animals.

7. Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka: A Match Made in Hell
    Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka were sadistic sex killers. Often called the "Ken and Barbie" of serial murder, they are one of the most depraved killercouples in the annals of criminal history.

This case is interesting for many reasons. First of course is the fact that one of the first victims was Karla’s younger sister and that it’s a husband/wife team. The couple snatched teenaged girls. Karla and Paul would take turns raping and torturing the girls. In an idiotic move, they would video tape their crimes. When they finished, they would dump the bodies in a lake or ditch. While all of this was going on, Paul began raping women on his own, with Karla’s encouragement of course.

6. Gary Michael Heidnik: The Slave Cellar
    He was an American criminal who kidnapped women and kept them prisoner in his Philadelphia, Pennsylvania basement.

Beginning in November 1986, Heidnik abducted six women and held them in the basement of his house in Philadelphia that he shared with his longtime friend David Stec. The captives were sexually abused, beaten, and tortured in front of each other. One of the women died of a combination of starvation, excess torture, and an untreated fever. Heidnik dismembered her body, ground it in a food processor and mixed it with dog food, which he then fed to the surviving victims. He had a problem dealing with the arms and legs, so he put them in a freezer and marked them "dog food". He cooked her ribs in an oven and boiled her head in a pot on the stove.

He used electric shock as a form of torture; one victim was electrocuted when she was bound in chains, thrown into a hole that had been dug in the floor (usually reserved as a form of isolation punishment). Heidnik ordered Josefina Rivera "Nicole" to start filling the hole with water and then forced her to apply the electrical current from the house to the other woman's chains. would torture and sexually abuse the women individually or in groups. He dug a four-foot-deep pit that he would throw the women in at night. The pit would then be covered with plywood and heavy weights.

5. David Ray Parker: Satan’s Den
    He was an American citizen suspected by police to have murdered as many as 60 people in Truth or Consequences, New Mexico.

David Parker Ray tortured and killed his victims in a $100,000 homemade torture chamber he called his "toy box" which was equipped with what he referred to as his "friends": whips, chains, pulleys, straps, clamps, leg spreader bars, and surgical blades and saws.

Inside the toy box was a medical gynecological examination table. A closed circuit television and camera were wired into the toy box so that a victim could be forced to watch their own torture. Along with numerous sex toysand torture implements there was an electronic generating device that was used in torture, as well as a 12-volt motorized breast stretcher. Ray would often have a recorded audio tape of himself he played for his victims whenever they regained consciousness.

4. Albert Fish: The Bogeyman
    In 1890 Fish began raping children and committing very bizarre sexual acts. He continued this practice over the next twenty years before becoming a murderer.

Fish is a sadomasochist, a person that derives sexual pleasure from receiving and exerting pain. He frequently mutilated himself by sticking needles into himself even lighting himself on fire. More disturbing, however, is the fact that he liked to eat the flesh of his victims as well as their urine and feces.

The process of murder that Fish utilized was slow torture. He employed several types of torture devices, which he referred to as his "instruments of hell". Each child that he kidnapped would be tied up and whipped with a belt covered in nails. His other instruments included a handsaw, meat cleaver, and various knives.

3. Ted Bundy: Heartbroken and Vengeful
    The devil knows when to look attractive. And Ted Bundy was handsome and cultured and charming. Until he was strangling and mutilating his victims, displaying their lopped-off heads in his apartment and sleeping with their corpses until putrefaction made it unbearable. Then he was simply the devil. By 1989, when he was executed in the electric chair in Florida at the age of 43, he had confessed to just about 30 murders of women who looked very much like the woman who broke off her relationship with him.

After their breakup, he committed his first known violent crime in 1974. On January 4, 1974, he broke into the home of an eighteen-year-old student and beat her with a crowbar. A forensic analysis showed that he had also tortured her while she was still alive by sexually assaulting her with a bed rod. She was discovered in a coma and lying in a pool of blood the next morning. Over the next six months, Bundy had a killing spree.

2. Jeffrey Dahmer: The Homosexual Necrophiliac and Cannibal
    Dahmer committed his first murder when he was only eighteen years old. He invited a young man, Steven Hicks, to his home and decided to kill him because he "didn't want him to leave." Most of Dahmer's victims were young black men. He lured them to his apartment where he conducts bizarre experiments on them, brutalizes and finally kills them. As if this were not enough, he then mutilates and decapitates them, has sex with their corpses and cannibalizes them.

On July 22, 1991, Dahmer lured another maninto his home. Edwards escaped and alerted a police car, with the handcuffs still hanging from one hand. Edwards led police back to Dahmer's apartment. As one officer subdued Dahmer, the other searched the house and uncovered multiple photographs of murdered victims and human remains, including three severed heads and penises. A further search of the apartment revealed more evidence, including photographs of victims and human remains in his refrigerator.

1. Ed Gein: The Real Psycho (Inspiration to Silence of the Lambs,Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Psycho)
    On November 17, 1957, police in Plainfield, Wisconsin arrived at the dilapidated farmhouse of Eddie Gein, who was a suspect in the robbery of a local hardware store and disappearance of the owner, Bernice Worden. After some snooping around, the man found what would arouse the interest and horror of the entire nation and set a new standard for disturbing behavior. Worden's body was naked and beheaded, hanging upside down in the barn, with the chest cut open. Inside of the house, her head and intestines were found in a box and her heart on a plate.

While the shocked deputies searched through the rubble of Eddie Gein's existence, they realized that the horrible discoveries didn't end at Mrs. Worden's body. They had stumbled into a death farm.

The funny-looking bowl was a top of a human skull. The lampshades and wastebasket were made from human skin. A ghoulish inventory began to take shape: an armchair made of human skin, female genitalia kept preserved in a shoebox, a belt made of nipples, and four noses.

The more they looked through the house, the more ghastly trophies they found. Finally a suit made entirely of human skin. Their heads spun as they tried to tally the number of women that may have died at Eddie's hands.

Happy hunting!

9. They all seem to be of foreign types? Have you patriotism man? We must have some decent and brutal mass murderers of our own ffs.

10. Must agree. Death by Dry Bumming seems to be quite popular here.

11. Run for parliament, become a backbencher slowly work your way up the ladder, lobby for good causes keep your nose clean and lay off the women/drugs/expenses, become adept on T.V. (not too smarmy)
    Then in 15yrs time challenege for the leadership, become Prime Minister, then you can ask for anyone you want to take a walk in the woods, you know make sure it looks like suicide, but leave just enough clues to make conspiracy thoerists go nuts over it! :D

12. The position of bizarre posting mentalist is already filled by Auscam.

13. Dennis Nillsen, Peter Sutcliffe (Fred and Rose got an earlier mention)

14. an interesting 'manage et trois' of evil the beneficiaries of which are euphamisticly referred to as 'victims' or' people' which tends to detract from the reality that in nearly all cases, they are young women and small children. One needs examples of serial killers of fit, robust young men capable of putting up a fight. Its here that the so-called 'psycho-killer' becomes rather more of a rarety when his 'toys' become rather more difficult to use.

15. Can I add all staff and shareholders of Lloyds TSB who I have just discovered are charging me £6 a day because I went £9.00 over my overdraft limit on the 6th May....... :x