Sentence Review for Rapist animals

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by BuggerAll, Feb 12, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I climbed on the outrage bus over the RM walt who was let off for raping and abusing a girl in Scotland: a very similar case has happened in London.

BBC linky

Three men who raped a teenager and then threw caustic soda on her are to have their jail terms reviewed after claims the sentences were too lenient.

The girl, with a mental age of eight, was repeatedly raped in a flat in Tottenham, north London, last January.

Rogel McMorris, 18, from Tottenham, was jailed for nine years.

Jason Brew, 19, from Tottenham, and Hector Muaimba, 20, from Walthamstow, east London, were jailed for six years each for rape.

Will the courts learn anything from this? Will Judges understand that the public are sick of them letting off serious criminals like this. There obviously needs to be change in the law - these vermin should never be allowed to walk the streets again - but even if a life sentence is not currently available they should have got the max allowable.
  2. I have recently been thinking that there should be some kind of aspect to our law to take into account crimes that shock societies morals and beliefs (I hope you all understand what im meaning, cant think of a better way to put it).

This case for example isnt just a rape which is shocking enough, but a gang rape, and the rape of a seriously vulnerable person and then onto of all that she was tortured through the caustic soda (there is no other reason they would use it). So many aspects compounded should lead to the judge seeking authorisation from a group of senior judges to instantly give them the maximum possible sentence and then a further variable extension to the sentence reflecting the horror of the crime. They have proven they can not be apart of society by so extremely going against all our values.

Such a thing should be used on similiar cases to the one a few years ago where two neds chased a mental disabled man around a town for an hour taking bets on who can knock him out first, they then kicked him to death when they eventually knocked him out. There have been plenty of other examples but i cant think of them at the moment.
  3. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Now I started a thread about the merits of castration the other day. Seems like a reasonable case to me for it to be discussed on......
  4. BuggerAll

I don't care if they are castrated or not - I don't want them free to walk the streets with normal decent people.
  5. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I thought this thread was going to be about animals, we've all seen that video with the horse...
  6. F*cking scum, caustic soda ffs lynch the f*ckers and every other nonce, jails to good for them ( specially when its my taxes paying for the cost to keep them locked up)
  7. They used caustic soda on this - to all intents and purposes - child to try to destroy forensic evidence.

1 vat of concentrated caustic soda with 3 chairs fitted inside; 1 sealable lid; 3 sets of shackles.

1 object lesson to anyone else who thinks their fellow humans are less important than their own immediate gratification.
  8. BuggerAll

You some sort of liberal? Life should mean life. In 25 years time I still intend to be wandering the streets - nobody should ever have to share them with vermin like this.
  9. It's a dangerous route to go down but surely they could just take a survey of 1000 people and if the majority agree we could just execute them? I would certainly condone their deaths. In fact, given the permission, I'd do it myself.
  10. I thought so too.

Animal Rapists
  11. Smartascarrots should be the Justice minister. I am fully on side with the above.... then film it and put it on youtube. Especially wheny they are yoiked out and pressure hosed clean of the soda.
  12. I confess I hadn't envisaged unsealing the lid, but am happy to take on board any comments about filming the event. :)

Instead of Youtube, I'd rather the rights were auctioned with the proceeds split between the Crown and their victim.
  13. Is the sentence: DEATH available? If not, why not?

PS: Looking at the three parcels of unadulterated filth depicted above, I think that the word 'animals' is inappropriate.

'Animal droppings'; 'Sewer scrapings'; 'Vomitarium contents'; 'Slivers of syphilitic smegma', these all seem more appropriate - and accurate!