SENTA Battle Camp

Discussion in 'OTC and ACF' started by Muppet, Nov 5, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I heard WUOTC are organising a jolly in SENTA in early 2005 and that a couple of other units are invited - anyone know anything? 8O
  2. What ever the Alpha Males at WUOTC conjure up, it will be a good craic, and infantry based. If the current CO is still involved, there may even be a FISH (OBUA) phase, as he loves it.

During my tenure with Wales 'Army Club', every excersise or weekend was well run (bar the usual 'on the bus, off the bus' action). In my day (only 18 months ago) we trained hard(ish) and drank harder.
    I will lay down a challenge now that if any other unit invited outdrinks Aber Coy WUOTC, then I will personally ensure that unit recieves Aber's Beaver Sargent Major Mascot.

Oh, and, they'll skin all comers at Rugby as well... :D :D

"Drink now! Whoever you may be, we are WALES UOTC.."
    "Stick it the Welch!"
  3. As a current member of Wales UOTC, i have some bad news. From oct. this year we have a new CO. Whether or not he plans an inf. skills competition (or the like), has not been made known to us (although i thought Cambrian was good enough). So it seems like a load of old bo11ocks

An yes if anyone can outdrink Aber can marry my sister.
  4. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Would they have to outdrink them to marry her ?
  5. Never in OTC, but spent 3 happy years at Aber. I think it has something to do with the 52 pubs, lock-ins and the amount of cannabis smuggled into the UK along the Cambrian coast. Borth, I think, was the best spot.
  6. " Pob ddyn yma,y diolch ac y gafr" :evil: pardon my CYMRAEG(I've probably got it very,very wrong and expect to be corrected)