Sensitive issue - no, sod it "BIRD WANTED"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Classy bit of fluff wanted to accompany me to the Summer Ball, preferably Manchester based ;)

msr

Firstly, let me point out that I'm neither "classy" or Manchester, but want to offer a word of advice, MSR. You may need to give a little bit of information about yourself, to, errrmmm, whet the bird's appetite.

How about one of these?

Classy bird - Great tits - Still with a bit of fluff on them though :p

Editted to add that they've even got their mouths gaping open wide for your worm!!!

Translation:

Not too fat bint required, not too much upper lip hair and no misspelt tattoos. Willing to trade a night of being fawned on by Subbies, for sex.

Own teeth a bonus.

:D

In fact, I may even rule out tattoos all together...

I also appreciate the inherent contradiction of putting 'classy' and 'Manchester based' in the same sentence....

msr

bovvyblonde said:
Firstly, let me point out that I'm neither "classy" or Manchester, but want to offer a word of advice, MSR. You may need to give a little bit of information about yourself, to, errrmmm, whet the bird's appetite.
So, what do you want to know?

msr

msr said:
Classy bit of fluff wanted to accompany me to the Summer Ball, preferably Manchester based ;)

msr
Buy me a nice frock and I will think about it.

Dale the snail said:
msr said:

msr
He said classy.... :p

It's not what I want to know, but I am sure success would depend on you making this a good proposition for the "bird". I mean, if you intend to pay here to accompany you, then ..... how much? But, even so, she may still need to know more. I would have no idea!!!! So, taking it just to be an evening (unpaid), she would want to know your age, height, build and whether you looked presentable. She would want a photo, I'm pretty sure. And, if you were going to spend a whole evening together, then you need to write a profile about yourself, demonstrating your interests and sense of humour.

Editted to add: Oh, forget all that ...... you've got one!!!!!!!!

bovvyblonde said:
It's not what I want to know, but I am sure success would depend on you making this a good proposition for the "bird". I mean, if you intend to pay here to accompany you, then ..... how much? But, even so, she may still need to know more. I would have no idea!!!!

Are you accusing me of 'kerb crawling'?

Photo available on request, age 33, height 6', build reasonably athletic (as I have to pass a PFT by the end of July), presentable (under most circumstances).

Does this help?

msr

msr said:
bovvyblonde said:
It's not what I want to know, but I am sure success would depend on you making this a good proposition for the "bird". I mean, if you intend to pay here to accompany you, then ..... how much? But, even so, she may still need to know more. I would have no idea!!!!

Are you accusing me of 'kerb crawling'?

Photo available on request, age 33, height 6', build reasonably athletic (as I have to pass a PFT by the end of July), presentable (under most circumstances).

Does this help?

msr

Yes I'd like a photo please!!! :D Shouldn't this be in Lonely Hearts?

Yeah ..... I imagined you were short, fat and old. Yeah send me a photo!!!

Why haven't you got a girlfriend ...... or ain't she classy enough for the ball?

mmmm....... must admit I got the impression he was 'old', it's not looking too good is it Bovvy? :?

Go on msr - put a similar post in Lonely Hearts - I promise not to delete the replies unless you ask me to! :D

Done ;)

Bossdog said:
Dale the snail said:
msr said:

msr
He said classy.... :p
Boom boom. Trombone plays, men in silly hats do strange things, the lion eats the woman cut in half. Slug waits for the jugglers and the rest of the circus to turn up.

Bossdog, I saw your website www.laughafuckingminute.com

msr, offer still stands.

I'll lock this now and take it to 'Lonely Hearts'.

msr

Status
Not open for further replies.