Sense of humour discovered at Daily Mail!!

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
In re ISIHAC's resident disc-picker ( invariably to be found sat on the chairman's right hand) a letter in The Indie @theipaper re feminist furore:
" Samantha Goes Too Far":

Sir,
The feminist attacks on Samantha are entirely unfounded. If there were an award for top women on radio, I'd be the first to give her one.

Beet Parrett
Colchester

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Fack me, good luck to the Roma lad from Timisoara trying to sign on for JSA via the user friendly DWP website....

Oh yes. I know millions of people who've had their jobs stolen by darkies :roll:
Are you allowed to use the word dȁrkies?

I'ce been told that if it's approaching the end of the day, not to say "It's getting dȁrk" but to substitute
"It's moving into twilight"

So maybe you should try "I know millions of people who've had their jobs stolen by twilights"?

ISIHAC had a running gag for years about Lionel Blair. It all revolved around him being gay (he's not) and the gags were usually gloriously filthy and very often had the audience utterly helpless with laughter.
One can avoid the licence fee by downloading the FilmOn app. £99 for a tablet and 8 months later you are quids in. Legally.
Lionel Blair, himself, did not find it at all amusing, someone very grown up in the BBC agreed and eventually the routine was dropped.

A great shame. It actually had developed a life of its own and had nothing to do with Lionel Blair. It was just a vehicle for some tremendous smut.

I really do hope that the BBC lose their licence fee. They are now almost valueless.
ISIHAC had a running gag for years about Lionel Blair. It all revolved around him being gay (he's not) and the gags were usually gloriously filthy and very often had the audience utterly helpless with laughter.

Lionel Blair, himself, did not find it at all amusing, someone very grown up in the BBC agreed and eventually the routine was dropped.

A great shame. It actually had developed a life of its own and had nothing to do with Lionel Blair. It was just a vehicle for some tremendous smut.

I really do hope that the BBC lose their licence fee. They are now almost valueless.

Episode 3 is now available on BBC iPlayer.

I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue,
Series 63 Episode 3 of 6 . . . Listen in pop-out player

The nation's favourite wireless entertainment pays a visit to the Alban Arena in St Albans. Regulars Barry Cryer, Graeme Garden and Tim Brooke-Taylor are joined on the panel by Omid Djalili, with Jack Dee in the chair. Colin Sell provides piano accompaniment. Producer - Jon Naismith. It is a BBC Radio Comedy production .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0639jpd

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p012m7f9

Last edited:
The Uxbridge English Dictionary.
Many people are confused by the difference between rectangular and oblong.
An oblong is a 4 sided polygon with each angle at 90' whereas rectangular is a German chancellor after a night on the tiles.