Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by mr.russell, Jul 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. After getting to about 30ish press-ups, my left elbow has started giving off this weird 'tingley' prickely sensation.

It doesn't hurt or nothing but I'm just wondering if anyone has had this happen to them, and whats the cause of it?
  2. Its from holding my bum.

Serisouly though, I don't know maybe a tangled muscle?
  3. Sounds like a trapped nerve, Try taking some ibuprofen and applying some gentle heat to the area - This sometimes loosens up the muscle and can release the nerve.

But i'm not a medical professional, nor claim to be and any prolonged sensation is probably best checked out...
  4. 5.56 you really are a cheeky minx.
  5. Make sure you warm up before u train, If it is only after a few reps, then it could well just be a buuild up of lactic acid pushing against the nerves. Warming up properly will stop this happening as much
  6. i get that mate but it goes after a few seconds
  7. Use it or lose it mate. Quickly, crack one off before it feels like your arm again.

You want tingley and prickly? Sit on the bog for 45 minutes, the back of your legs and your arrse will feel like thye've been banged by a herd of bull elephants.
  8. My mate had that.

He died.
  9. You mean Big Jim?

Aye t'was a sh!t way to go. In the end he couldn't even control his bowels...
  10. Hmmm....I haven't been feeling well recently.... 8O