senne eck

qiute a few of us know senne eck and neils bar... so funy stories has anyone got any???

Was anyone ever sober enough to remember what really happened in there?

B

Biscuits_AB

Funny stories about the Senne-Eck? F*cking strange request isn't it? Have you got any yourself? I'd love to hear them. It's a tip, always has been, it's owned by people who don't wash and frequented by f*ckwits.

Neil's bar is also a sh*thole. Christ knows why anybody would want to drink in it. It was a lot better when Malcolm owned it.

is that the one with the bloody great chunk of wood that you'd try to bang nails into?

ah, in that case i do know it... lost a bloody fortune in there as a nig, before staggering off to the pleasuredome 8O .... Actually, think i might still have a few beer tokens knocking about somewhere! :D

P

PrinceAlbert

I used to work on the door of Bonkers/Pleasuredome for a bit of extra cash sometimes, with PTI Paddy from 2RGJ. We used to get our cash-in-hand when we got everyone out of the club, and then bimble over to the Senne Eck with the bar staff etc to spend it :D

Walked back to Paderborn from there leathered at midday many a time.

yuk having flashbacks to the shitty strip in senne!........then on to hollywoods fer a few .......followed by a shandy or two in savoys and trying to avoid a kickin from the qlr on the way back to senne! oh happy days!

JINGO

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Ah Hollywoods now you are talking! A small room with a few red lights and no fire exit Bingo youve got yourself a "Nightclub". I must have spent a small fortune in that hole.
I do remember that midget twat with the pony tail thought he was a bouncer but got leathered everynight...should have stuck to clearing glasses.
Back to the Senne Eck.....complete sh**hole!

Social_Handgrenade said:
is that the one with the bloody great chunk of wood that you'd try to bang nails into?
Try was the word. They used to ping around the room if I was fortunate enough to hit them.

Don't remember much about the bar. It was dark and I was drunk. Every other round they came round with free shots.

There was a brothel a few doors up.

One of our boys actually had one of the tarts from there come over to UK to stay with him for a while. He was talking of taking her to the mess dinner.

JINGO said:
Ah Hollywoods now you are talking! A small room with a few red lights and no fire exit Bingo youve got yourself a "Nightclub". I must have spent a small fortune in that hole.
I do remember that midget t**t with the pony tail thought he was a bouncer but got leathered everynight...should have stuck to clearing glasses.
yip remember the ponytailed freak!.........but also remember his big mate.....i was trying to talk the monkeys out of lifting a mate with the usual....il make sure he gets home ok bullshit when the big tache sporting jerry told me to back off......i told him to fek off and next thing i can remember was facing in the other direction with a whine in me head.........he said u want another one!!!........im like fair one mate see ya later ouch!!!! must have been fifty but still never seen the punch coming through me beer goggles!! :D

JINGO

War Hero
Book Reviewer
doonhamer said:
JINGO said:
I do remember that midget t**t with the pony tail thought he was a bouncer but got leathered everynight...should have stuck to clearing glasses.
yip remember the ponytailed freak!.........but also remember his big mate.....i was trying to talk the monkeys out of lifting a mate with the usual....il make sure he gets home ok bullshit when the big tache sporting jerry told me to back off......i told him to fek off and next thing i can remember was facing in the other direction with a whine in me head.........he said u want another one!!!........im like fair one mate see ya later ouch!!!! must have been fifty but still never seen the punch coming through me beer goggles!! :D
Happy Days! :D

This thread reminds me of an incident a long, long time ago.

After getting absolutely sh*tfaced in a bar in Normandy? Barracks, I tried to get to the Senne Eck and meet up with a few mates who had left earlier. Being so inebriated, I thought I was going the right way, but, missing the main entrance trying to take a shortcut, I hit the perimeter fence; sadly, I was on the inside and knew that I was too pissed to climb over it. Drunken logic takes over - I would follow the fence line, get to the main gate, et voila - more beer soon after.

I turned in the wrong direction. Do you know how long that f*cking fence is? I think I got back to my room hours later, no beer, a touch more sober and a just bit p*ssed off.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B The NAAFI Bar 11
Mighty_Blighty Jobs (Discussion) 13
Davros_the_Dalek The Intelligence Cell 2