Seniors CR

Vortex.........
Are you expecting a shite 1 then??
Failed to organise enough barbies or managed to get enough posters or boards around the sqn with your name on them??
Not babysat for the Boss or washed his car??......
Only done your job.....no more, no less?

Shame on you!!

Tonight we are using set of balls number seven and lottery machine bolloxs..... the first number out is......... Who gives an fcuk!!!

themeister007 said:
Vortex.........
Are you expecting a shite 1 then??
Failed to organise enough barbies or managed to get enough posters or boards around the sqn with your name on them??
Not babysat for the Boss or washed his car??......
Only done your job.....no more, no less?

Shame on you!!
why do i get the distinct feeling we are probably in the same squadron? ;)

CR,
You tell me! I assume that you too are under the 'command' of the ginger tosser??

This is always my favourite time of year when the main man can get rid of the useless but O\A Grade SNCO's
can anyone tell me how this works???
:evil:

themeister007 said:
CR,
You tell me! I assume that you too are under the 'command' of the ginger tosser??
cant be the same place, my boss isn't ginger. but we seem to have some of the same sort of characters over here! :)

CR,

do you have to suffer the incompetance of jumped up fu*kwits on a daily basis? LCpl's in SSgt's jumpers????

No? Then get your arrse over here and see how bad it can really get!!

I see your boss isn't ginger, (from your reply) but does he fulfill the remainder of the title? If so then welcome to madhouse :-(

Grey-man,

No......

But then i don't think anyone can. Easiest way to offload a tosser?? Promote and post, worked for years, why change it?
If all you do is your job as well as can be expected then it's never gonna be enough, you need to go the extra mile and organise families days, barbies and babysitting rosters.
It helps of course if your Mrs is bosom buddies with your boss' Mrs!

Should have got married i suppose :)

If all of these statements are true then they should be directed at your OC's during your CR interview as that would have a greater impact with your boss than on here...you never know, he/she might actually take your point on board and amend it.

Muttley said:
If all of these statements are true then they should be directed at your OC's during your CR interview as that would have a greater impact with your boss than on here...you never know, he/she might actually take your point on board and amend it.
there you go meister007 - tell your boss and he might dye his ginger hair and the place will stop smelling of wee :)

not sure what grade he will give you though...

hahah what is a CR interview as if those happen, best thing I heard in ages. Should we go in and ask for them - yes when we do hmmmmmmmm not now busy and all that jazz

Its all very well and good having a bitch at your command element. Firstly, stop bleeting and get on with your life and stop worrying who will get promoted. If you are good enough you will be selected. If not then there is a reason. If it is a personallity problem then use the facilities and structures in place to deal with such (I did). If not then find the nearest mirror and have a long hard look at yourself. Those who think they are better than the man in charge should at least have the balls to come forward and not hide behind a callsign. Try doing his job before slating him.

What I will say is, a boss who constantly lets the same people do the organising, and not give others the chance to show their potential is either stupid, has no trust in his men or does not want the hassle of failure. A boss should let people make their own choices and mistakes in an organisational task. Then either praise or guide as necessary. To give a good or bad grade based only on an extramural task should never happen. But do not be surprised to see it mentioned in a CR.

You never know how good you can organise until you try it. Some things are easy and some require months and even years of preparation. Eitherway, if you have never tried or have never been selected to try..........ASK. If you are refused, you are still owed an explanation.

It is policy that all soldiers are given a 6th monthly appraisal. If you have not had one and you get a bad CR then you can submit a redress of grievance. If that fails then take legal action. But be sure the treasons are just and true cos you will fall very foul otherwise. Note down the time you are due it and let someone know in good time. Commanders must make time for it but you also have a responsibility to let the chain of command know in good time. If the commander does not follow up on this......... then they are not worth the pips or crown they wear on their rank slides. I have an old book dated 1988. It is the commanders guide. Some things have changed of course but some are still extant and warning about potential grades is one of them.

So, if you are good the boss should see it........If you've done a task.......good or bad.........It will be mentioned in your CR...... If you haven't.........get off your arrse and do something. AT is a good one. Lots of organising and the end product, if carried out correctly, will be fun. Then when you get to the dizzy heights of command.....you can also have the pleasure of being called a to§§er.

There is no pleasing everyone.......................

PS........I'm out of the system now so I don't have to worry about CRs anymore

Very nice Warden old chap, didn'y know you could string that amount of words together without teling a joke.

Thankyou Sam. Did you hear about.............................................................

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
clanker ACF 1
the-greyman Seniors 20
lynxeffectLOL! Aviation 6