Senior Plod In Lincs Suspended By PCC

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Mr_Fingerz, Feb 26, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

BBC News - Chief constable of Lincolnshire suspended by PCC (c) Auntie

Well it had to happen. Acting Chief Constable suspended over "conduct issues" and referred to the IPCC. I wonder if he and the PCC don't see eye to eye and the PCC is throwing his weight around to show who'se boss.

At least it's not Kent Constabulary.
  2. Are you sure he hasn't served in Kent or at least born there?
  3. Hand-bag throwing, it's my ******* train set and I want to be Martin Chivers stuff amongst the Old Bill, whatever next?
  4. Bit of back-handing perhaps?
  5. Kent police shine in comparison to the likes of Lincolnshire and Hampshire police forces.

Lincolnshire top the ******** stakes on the grounds that I've never known Hants police drive around with a suspect package in their car for 6 hours.
  6. Obviously not enough of the G4S cash bung landed in the PCCs mit.
  7. Bend to my political will or I'll suspend you. Nice work if you can get it!
  8. Which was the plan all along. Not helped of course by the conduct of genuinely corrupt senior police officers over the past few years.

They're in for a shake up and they can bury their heads in the sand for as long as they want as it just makes their arses easier to kick. Police's a coming. Conform or **** off is the message.
  9. OP Do you realise that you've done BounceBanana out of a thread? He will not be happy.

I also like Dingerrs comment about driving around with a device for 6 hours. Some mong in Kent actually booked explosives into the property store in Thanet. When the ATO finally found out he had a major strop and threatened to detonate it in situ.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Always a top decision, he'd have to go some to beat Flying Felix's effort though.
  11. Now if you or I had done that........................................
  12. Flying Felix disposed of some artillery fuzes by explosive demolition.

The problem was they were in someone's office at the time of detonation.