Senior Officers to repay tens of thousands in CEA claims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fiction of fact?

Has a ring of the Parliamentary expenses claims to it............................

I concur with thegimp - a really useful thread. Maybe his source is so secret that he can't actually reveal it?

Yes "The MoD must investigate all allegations of misuse of public money.". But these are allegations and no one have been found guilty of any wrong doings . Some times genuine mistakes do happen
Genuine mistakes? That would be you then Chubb!

Yes "The MoD must investigate all allegations of misuse of public money.". But these are allegations and no one have been found guilty of any wrong doings . Some times genuine mistakes do happen
Clearly your avatar is not a reflection of real life! Bugger off and keep thinking and sssh you freak! PS For fucks sake use the grammar bit of your spell checker, my 10 year old can construct a better sentence.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
My point is someone who is working really hard trying to fit 48 hours , into a 24 hour day . Someone else fills in the form on your behalf , you sign with out reading the paper work fully . Mistakes do happen
You don't make sense chubb try a chisel up your ****.

It's 9:30 and the fat chicks are fighting already.
You can't really class it as fighting, it's more 'baiting'!

And Chubb it doesn't take an educational psychologist to spot a thick twat. Nor does it require a gynaecologist to spot an irritating ****! **** off back to Cbeebies, the grown ups are talking!

Locked for two reasons. The other one is for starting a bone thread without anything to back it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.