Senior army prison guard 'launched string of sex attacks on staff'

Shocking, no one gave me a sloppy kiss when I was in MCTC. I did manage to knock a wank in to a female SUSs knickers when I was on Laundry duty though.

You know the unwritten rule.We don't discuss these things - Innocent until proven guilty.
Oh come now old chap, I did not imply in any way that he was guilty of the alleged offences, I just implied that he shags dead people.

That's an entirely different libel court case in the making I think you will find.

I'm sure the minimum rank in MCTC is Sgt. If so how is he a senior guard?

In his defence though.
One broke down in the witness box yesterday as she described how he demanded sex from her even though he knew she was a lesbian

So she was asking for it really,

If he was RAF they would promote him. :)

The journo mongs think he is part of the staff, he isnt.

He guards the gate as part of the MPGS, he does not guard the SUS's, he has naff all to do with the Provost element.

He guards the gate as part of the MPGS, he does not guard the SUS's, he has naff all to do with the Provost element.
Or did they get mistaken with MPS and MPGS? Like they did with prison and corrective training centre

B

Biscuits_AB

Thanks for clearing that up. I had anticipated a sleepless night worrying myself sick over that one.

P

PrinceAlbert

"and had an intimate body piercing which he showed to victims before kissing and groping them"

It's not me!!!

And why aren't there any photos of the sluts....errr....victims?

"and had an intimate body piercing which he showed to victims before kissing and groping them"

It's not me!!!

It's not me!!!

Surprised you weren't there steaming up the camera yourself