Sending NI GSM back because IRA in Parliament

I think I may well have been as a few years back I wagered £50 that he had probably never even set foot inside a careers office. He has been demanding I pay him ever since. He also said he had been a member on here early 2000s but had lost his log in.
Mike Tierney the serial walt (sfubs/jeromesausage) or possibly hoverpot. He pinged my radar soon after he joined the site.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

wheel

LE
Mike Tierney the serial walt (sfubs/jeromesausage) or possibly hoverpot. He pinged my radar soon after he joined the site.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
He originally claimed to be from Warrington so @BugsyIV might have chinned him off. He now claims to be down south in Londistan

He originally claimed to be from Warrington so @BugsyIV might have chinned him off. He now claims to be down south in Londistan
That it is the home of Vladivar vodka may not be entirely co-incidental.

ETA. Was the home of said vodka until sold to Whyte & Mackay before some smart ARRSE points out my outdated remembrance of the the ancient advertisements "Vladivar from Warrington".
Now distilled in Edinburgh.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

Last edited:
Hello.

Clair Fox is an avowed supporter not only of Irish unity, but of achieving it through murder.

The Government has asked HM to appoint Fox to the House of Lords.

To my way of thinking, this is both an invitation to a traitorous cheerleader for murderers, and an insult to every Crown servant who did Parliament's bidding from 1969 onwards.

I intend to send my GSM back in protest.

Anyone else?
1597111002480.png

1597131778256.jpeg

No way, she's a 1 and I am at least an 8, besides what will she do with it when she gets it back? She'd probably just stick it in a drawer and would not display it with the care and attention that I display it with already alongside with my other treasured NI memorabilia, an unopened RUC Hot Can (Beans and Sausage) & a mint condition theater used copy of Razzle.

Hello.

Clair Fox is an avowed supporter not only of Irish unity, but of achieving it through murder.

The Government has asked HM to appoint Fox to the House of Lords.

To my way of thinking, this is both an invitation to a traitorous cheerleader for murderers, and an insult to every Crown servant who did Parliament's bidding from 1969 onwards.

I intend to send my GSM back in protest.

Anyone else?
I've a couple of VCs they can jolly well have back aswell.
Who do I send them to?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
As a bit of a change, can we keep our GSM '62 w/c Northern Ireland and instead send Ireland off into the middle of the Atlantic, or even better Pacific.

I've sent my VC back in protest and if you don't believe me you can look at my remaining rack....see, no VC!
We all had to send our VC’s back after Jonah, Andy McTavish, Winker & Nosher claimed they won theirs on “the” balcony, claiming to be 403rd, 4th, 5th and 6th. The official figure as we know stands at 375 Regiment muckers, 3 hens, 4 koalas and 2 pigs on that balcony!
They spoilt it for everyone, we all rejoice in the knowledge that our names live on for ever though, written in dog shite in the boathouse! He Who Dares Rodders

I am more than happy to send back my VD and Scar along with my WC and Chain.
Didn't know you were in the TA?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Latest Threads