Sending NI GSM back because IRA in Parliament

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Apparently Gisela Stuart is going to be elevated to the HofL so does the OP suggest that all WW2 medal holders send back their medals as she is a born and bred Boxhead!

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Apparently Gisela Stuart is going to be elevated to the HofL so does the OP suggest that all WW2 medal holders send back their medals as she is a born and bred Boxhead!
Don't be silly, they'll approve that, you know after the whole Jew thing in the last unpleasantness.

No he’s not. You are confusing him with @BugsyIV. I can clearly recognise his rack in there!
Rack?
Go on post where I have ever claimed to have a medal nevermind enough to form a rack.
Either as
theiftaker
Sinner251
BugsyIII
BugsyIV
BugsyV.

I won't hold my breath though.

rehab44

Old-Salt
I would ask the OP to post proof that the medal return has taken place, as I don't believe;

1. It will ever happen.
2. It was ever going to happen.

Surprise me!
FFS he was a spec op! Which means he is speshul show some respect. :eek:

Your new to this 'outrage' lark aren't you?

You don’t actually send anything back.

No, you just say you are going to on a public forum and then, having made yourself look very speshul, you sit back and soak up the admiration from the members of said forum who indeed think you are very speshul.
Oh I get it, like being Donald Trump for a day?

Rack?
Go on post where I have ever claimed to have a medal nevermind enough to form a rack.
Either as
theiftaker
Sinner251
BugsyIII
BugsyIV
BugsyV.

I won't hold my breath though.
I was making a point, not a claim. Something that went completely over your head. They don’t do irony in Birkenhead obviously eh!

Slime

LE
My the site narcissist is online. Your entitled to your opinion. That’s all they are though. Opinions.

It’s a well known fact on here that I’m a Labour voter. I’m in the minority on here but I’m probably not the only one. We live in a democracy and I’ve voted Labour for the last forty years and will continue to do so.

Labour are a party who have run the country in the past, the last time for 16 years, and they will run it again one day in the future. For all your efforts to portray them as an extremist organisation that fits in with your own political narrative, Labour are a mainstream political party and millions of ordinary people like myself vote for them.

Jeremy Corbyn is a supporter of peace in Northern Ireland. He’s never been a supporter of violence of any kind in Northern Ireland or anywhere else in the world. He’s met people over the years and held discussions with them to try and encourage people away from the gun and the bomb and to sit at the negotiating table.

The Good Friday Agreement which brought peace to Northern Ireland was initially started by Tony Blair who was at the time a newly elected Labour Prime Minister.

Tony Blair didn’t do it all on his own though and it wasn’t just the Labour Party that kicked off the Good Friday Agreement.

Various politicians since the 1970’s when the latest round of the troubles kicked off have sat down with Irish nationalists either directly or indirectly to try and kick start some kind of process to stop the killing and the maiming.

You slag off Jeremy Corbyn for meeting Irish nationalists. Yet you don’t mention Ted Heath or Margaret Thatcher or John Major who all held discussions with Irish nationalists or the various high level politicians from mainstream political parties including the Conservatives who met Irish Nationalists at the direction of the Prime Minister of their time to hold discussions with those Irish nationalists.

The truth is you couldn’t care less because all you really want is something to use as an excuse for some more preening of yourself as an arrser who thinks he holds some sway around here.

Yep, the real issue here is that you see it as an opportunity to bump your gums at another site member.

You’re a dick. You always have been a dick and you will always continue to be a dick.

You personalise the issue because in your mind it makes you portrays as a legend in your own dreams.

You were a storeman in the mob. The fact you held rank still doesn’t change that fact. You ran the stores. For all those years that you were in the mob, the piece of kit that was most held in your fingers was a pen as you handed it to soldiers to sign for what was being issued to them.

I would imagine when you sat in your stores in sandy places behind the tall walls that kept the nasty people out, you probably watched soldiers going out on patrol with a little admiration for their guts to do what they were doing and also with a little gratitude that it wasn’t you running out of that gate at full pelt looking for the enemy.

Any doubts are quickly suppressed though aren’t they. So that you can continue to justify your legend of greatness in your own mind, you come on here and ceaselessly look for opportunities to throw your weight around.

I’m not playing because I can’t be arrsed to respond to what would be an incessant childish loud and rude narrative from someone who’s sole reason for breathing is to sit there with the single thought in their mind. ‘Me me me me me me me me me me!!

You’re boring, entirely predictable and single minded. Go on holiday or something. I’m sure there’s a beach somewhere with some victims on it who you can abuse for a couple of weeks and and hey! You’ll get a suntan as well!
I can only assume you were referring to Piers Corbyn.

His brother Jeremy was the one who said he SUPPORTED all methods of the Irish republican movement...........You know, the boring stuff like bombings, shootings and torture*

That said, Piers is good value too these days, what with his ‘anti 5G’ and ‘there is no pandemic’ marches.

*This is of course worth mentioning, as another Labour fan boi didn’t seem to understand the difference between violence and democracy. ;)

I was making a point, not a claim. Something that went completely over your head. They don’t do irony in Birkenhead obviously eh!
Birkenhead???
Don't know where you got the impression I am from there from.
Anyway are you ill? Or are you finally succumbing to RSI in your fingers from typing your eleventy million word replies to show your not bothered.

Birkenhead???
Don't know where you got the impression I am from there from.
Anyway are you ill? Or are you finally succumbing to RSI in your fingers from typing your eleventy million word replies to show your not bothered.
You are going to get the essay of a lifetime if you keep poking him

wheel

LE
I think we all know that he isnt really going to do it.
He just started the thread so he could get support and positive posts from everyone for being brave and making a stand.
I dont think its playing out the way he hoped.
I,m not sure that he ever served given the shit he posts

Well, he's taken over 5 years to type up his ARRSE resignation another few minutes won't hurt.
I seem to remember his partner in crime at the time, Vinniethemanxcat was predicting the end of the site all thanks to me and a few others.

That was over five years ago.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I seem to remember his partner in crime at the time, Vinniethemanx cat was predicting the end of the site all thanks to me and a few others.

That was over five years ago.
It was I had an interesting and amusing read of the thread, those were the golden days of meltdowns.

wheel

LE
You aren't the first to suggest that.
I think I may well have been as a few years back I wagered £50 that he had probably never even set foot inside a careers office. He has been demanding I pay him ever since. He also said he had been a member on here early 2000s but had lost his log in.

It was I had an interesting and amusing read of the thread, those were the golden days of meltdowns.
Apart from the usual Bugsy drunken rants, it's been a while since we have had a really good meltdown.
I think Ishtars was the best, closely followed by the cool gang thread (3 tits crying at the same time takes some doing).

Latest Threads