Sending NI GSM back because IRA in Parliament

My the site narcissist is online. Your entitled to your opinion. That’s all they are though. Opinions.

It’s a well known fact on here that I’m a Labour voter. I’m in the minority on here but I’m probably not the only one. We live in a democracy and I’ve voted Labour for the last forty years and will continue to do so.

Labour are a party who have run the country in the past, the last time for 16 years, and they will run it again one day in the future. For all your efforts to portray them as an extremist organisation that fits in with your own political narrative, Labour are a mainstream political party and millions of ordinary people like myself vote for them.

Jeremy Corbyn is a supporter of peace in Northern Ireland. He’s never been a supporter of violence of any kind in Northern Ireland or anywhere else in the world. He’s met people over the years and held discussions with them to try and encourage people away from the gun and the bomb and to sit at the negotiating table.

The Good Friday Agreement which brought peace to Northern Ireland was initially started by Tony Blair who was at the time a newly elected Labour Prime Minister.

Tony Blair didn’t do it all on his own though and it wasn’t just the Labour Party that kicked off the Good Friday Agreement.

Various politicians since the 1970’s when the latest round of the troubles kicked off have sat down with Irish nationalists either directly or indirectly to try and kick start some kind of process to stop the killing and the maiming.

You slag off Jeremy Corbyn for meeting Irish nationalists. Yet you don’t mention Ted Heath or Margaret Thatcher or John Major who all held discussions with Irish nationalists or the various high level politicians from mainstream political parties including the Conservatives who met Irish Nationalists at the direction of the Prime Minister of their time to hold discussions with those Irish nationalists.

The truth is you couldn’t care less because all you really want is something to use as an excuse for some more preening of yourself as an arrser who thinks he holds some sway around here.

Yep, the real issue here is that you see it as an opportunity to bump your gums at another site member.

You’re a dick. You always have been a dick and you will always continue to be a dick.

You personalise the issue because in your mind it makes you portrays as a legend in your own dreams.

You were a storeman in the mob. The fact you held rank still doesn’t change that fact. You ran the stores. For all those years that you were in the mob, the piece of kit that was most held in your fingers was a pen as you handed it to soldiers to sign for what was being issued to them.

I would imagine when you sat in your stores in sandy places behind the tall walls that kept the nasty people out, you probably watched soldiers going out on patrol with a little admiration for their guts to do what they were doing and also with a little gratitude that it wasn’t you running out of that gate at full pelt looking for the enemy.

Any doubts are quickly suppressed though aren’t they. So that you can continue to justify your legend of greatness in your own mind, you come on here and ceaselessly look for opportunities to throw your weight around.

I’m not playing because I can’t be arrsed to respond to what would be an incessant childish loud and rude narrative from someone who’s sole reason for breathing is to sit there with the single thought in their mind. ‘Me me me me me me me me me me!!

You’re boring, entirely predictable and single minded. Go on holiday or something. I’m sure there’s a beach somewhere with some victims on it who you can abuse for a couple of weeks and and hey! You’ll get a suntan as well!
FB_IMG_1596087929912.jpg

I am with you brother @Spec-op1989 !

I'm just at the POL and I'll be round.

"We're all going on a summer holiday (to Westminster)
We're all going on a summer holiday (to Westminster)

outrage bus.jpg

Fuck me the bastards are on holiday!

My the site narcissist is online. Your entitled to your opinion. That’s all they are though. Opinions.

It’s a well known fact on here that I’m a Labour voter. I’m in the minority on here but I’m probably not the only one. We live in a democracy and I’ve voted Labour for the last forty years and will continue to do so.

Labour are a party who have run the country in the past, the last time for 16 years, and they will run it again one day in the future. For all your efforts to portray them as an extremist organisation that fits in with your own political narrative, Labour are a mainstream political party and millions of ordinary people like myself vote for them.

Jeremy Corbyn is a supporter of peace in Northern Ireland. He’s never been a supporter of violence of any kind in Northern Ireland or anywhere else in the world. He’s met people over the years and held discussions with them to try and encourage people away from the gun and the bomb and to sit at the negotiating table.

The Good Friday Agreement which brought peace to Northern Ireland was initially started by Tony Blair who was at the time a newly elected Labour Prime Minister.

Tony Blair didn’t do it all on his own though and it wasn’t just the Labour Party that kicked off the Good Friday Agreement.

Various politicians since the 1970’s when the latest round of the troubles kicked off have sat down with Irish nationalists either directly or indirectly to try and kick start some kind of process to stop the killing and the maiming.

You slag off Jeremy Corbyn for meeting Irish nationalists. Yet you don’t mention Ted Heath or Margaret Thatcher or John Major who all held discussions with Irish nationalists or the various high level politicians from mainstream political parties including the Conservatives who met Irish Nationalists at the direction of the Prime Minister of their time to hold discussions with those Irish nationalists.

The truth is you couldn’t care less because all you really want is something to use as an excuse for some more preening of yourself as an arrser who thinks he holds some sway around here.

Yep, the real issue here is that you see it as an opportunity to bump your gums at another site member.

You’re a dick. You always have been a dick and you will always continue to be a dick.

You personalise the issue because in your mind it makes you portrays as a legend in your own dreams.

You were a storeman in the mob. The fact you held rank still doesn’t change that fact. You ran the stores. For all those years that you were in the mob, the piece of kit that was most held in your fingers was a pen as you handed it to soldiers to sign for what was being issued to them.

I would imagine when you sat in your stores in sandy places behind the tall walls that kept the nasty people out, you probably watched soldiers going out on patrol with a little admiration for their guts to do what they were doing and also with a little gratitude that it wasn’t you running out of that gate at full pelt looking for the enemy.

Any doubts are quickly suppressed though aren’t they. So that you can continue to justify your legend of greatness in your own mind, you come on here and ceaselessly look for opportunities to throw your weight around.

I’m not playing because I can’t be arrsed to respond to what would be an incessant childish loud and rude narrative from someone who’s sole reason for breathing is to sit there with the single thought in their mind. ‘Me me me me me me me me me me!!

You’re boring, entirely predictable and single minded. Go on holiday or something. I’m sure there’s a beach somewhere with some victims on it who you can abuse for a couple of weeks and and hey! You’ll get a suntan as well!
someones-triggered.jpg

Because the mayor of Londonistan is a Muslim I'm going to send my Iraq and Afghanistan medals into 10 Downing Street. I might include my Golden Jubilee medal too because the Queen married a spic.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

and the Kuwait and Saudi Medals, not in protest, but because they look awful

1597065482526.png

I can go with gold, silver, bronze coloured (doesn't have to be real) , but one coloured 'recycled cardboard' ?

and this one looks like some of it melted

1597065575960.png

that'll fuckin show 'em.

Even B² is sending back all his operational medals in protest over protest.

aah-ahhh! You have a woman’s hand, milord! I’ll wager these dainty pinkies never weighed anchor
in a storm.

1597066400954.png

No he’s not. You are confusing him with @BugsyIV. I can clearly recognise his rack in there!

Are they some sort of Pikey dog fighting 1st and 2nd place medals?
How dare you Sir!

I'll cough to the dog fighting but being a pikey? that's beyond the pale

Absolutely no kit was pilfered from the anyone, not even the Americans, I don't know where those camp beds came from, or the brandy, and the less said about the Unimog* the Iraqis left for us, the better.

*other items were also not available.
The SSM didn't have a colossal ND on a multi barrel AA gun either which definitely didn't look something like this

1597067143212.png

I thought it contained RGJblokes self respect.

This type of protest has been done before with minimal interest from the public and even less from politicians.

Latest Threads