Sending NI GSM back because IRA in Parliament

Hello.

Clair Fox is an avowed supporter not only of Irish unity, but of achieving it through murder.

The Government has asked HM to appoint Fox to the House of Lords.

To my way of thinking, this is both an invitation to a traitorous cheerleader for murderers, and an insult to every Crown servant who did Parliament's bidding from 1969 onwards.

I intend to send my GSM back in protest.

Anyone else?

Hello.

Clair Fox is an avowed supporter not only of Irish unity, but of achieving it through murder.

To my way of thinking, this is both an invitation to a traitorous cheerleader for murderers, and an insult to every Crown servant who did Parliament's bidding from 1969 onwards.

Anyone else?
Remember to spell her name correctly when you do you pointless act, it would be awful if they didn't know why you were sending it back. It's Claire Fox btw

Hello.

Anyone else?
AHEM

Are you not a Labour supporter ?

The time to have made a stand was when St Jeremy of IRA fame became leader.

And the good old remainers are very good at shouting loud and proud that Leavers are living in the past.

Sheeeeeeeeeesh.

Remember to spell her name correctly when you do you pointless act, it would be awful if they didn't know why you were sending it back. It's Claire Fox btw
She's not worth the extra vowel.

I'll save it for when I'm saying "Eeeeh, the Government ignored me and appointed a vile, shrill, gob on a stick for Brexit reasons"

Without that "e" it would just be:

"Eeeh, the Government ignored me and appointed a vile, shrill, gob on a stick for Brexit reasons"

Obviously the Queen would discard the latter on advice from the terrorist supporting Conservative PM with even greater alacrity than if it was "Eeeeh".

AHEM

Are you not a Labour supporter ?

The time to have made a stand was when St Jeremy of IRA fame became leader.

And the good old remainers are very good at shouting loud and proud that Leavers are living in the past.

Sheeeeeeeeeesh.
Slight difference in that Jeremy the Naïve supported the aim of Irish unification outside the UK, but consistently denounced violence to achieve it.

Fox is an enthusiast for killing children, shoppers, and British soldiers in pursuit of that aim.

Difference between democracy and violent revolution.

Not hard.

Slight difference in that Jeremy the Naïve supported the aim of Irish unification outside the UK, but consistently denounced violence to achieve it.
Dear Lord

Jezza champion for:

The IRA. Hezzbo. various other freedom fighters.

Who, surprise surprise, all used violence.

He can say what ever he wants in public, his previous actions / associations speak volumes.

She's not worth the extra vowel.

I'll save it for when I'm saying "Eeeeh, the Government ignored me and appointed a vile, shrill, gob on a stick for Brexit reasons"

Without that "e" it would just be:

"Eeeh, the Government ignored me and appointed a vile, shrill, gob on a stick for Brexit reasons"

Obviously the Queen would discard the latter on advice from the terrorist supporting Conservative PM with even greater alacrity than if it was "Eeeeh".
I see now why you're so frothy
It's all over now, you can accept it, or just be bitter and deserve to be ridiculed for the rest of your natural
Your choice. . . . like returning your medal to the Medal office. They'll open it, not give a shit for a nano-second and carry on with the rest of their lives.

You will be short a gong, but will be self satisfied that you think your wokeness and virtual signalling have hit stratospheric levels

I see now why you're so frothy
It's all over now, you can accept it, or just be bitter and deserve to be ridiculed for the rest of your natural
Your choice. . . . like returning your medal to the Medal office. They'll open it, not give a shit for a nano-second and carry on with the rest of their lives.

You will be short a gong, but will be self satisfied that you think your wokeness and virtual signalling have hit stratospheric levels
He's obviously been at the drink again.

Ms Fox's political views are somewhat errr.. confused. From revolutionary marxism to Brexit party etc etc. Now she is going to join the second chamber, become a member of the nobility and swear allegiance to HMTQ. FFS, who appointed her. I really would not lose any sleep over it and hang on to your medal. (Don't forget - we won).

I think we all know that he isnt really going to do it.
He just started the thread so he could get support and positive posts from everyone for being brave and making a stand.
I dont think its playing out the way he hoped.

He just started the thread so he could get support and positive posts from everyone for being brave and making a stand.
I am not entirely sure where my GSM is.

I would ask the OP to post proof that the medal return has taken place, as I don't believe;

1. It will ever happen.
2. It was ever going to happen.

Surprise me!

I'm waiting for the post from him that says; so its alright, if she's been elected by the hated tories, but if she was labour... blah blah blah.
Or similarly worded böllocks.

Hello.

Anyone else?
Ha ha ha.

You fcuking chopper.

I would ask the OP to post proof that the medal return has taken place, as I don't believe;

1. It will ever happen.
2. It was ever going to happen.

Surprise me!
Reminds me of the old 'Gurkhas Return Their Medals in Protest ' con.

Off camera, BGWS requests names and compiles list of LSGC medals' owners' details.
On camera, Pictures taken of LSGCs being deposited in box.
On camera, Nick Clegg posing handing over box to No10 door-keeper
On camera, Nick Clegg holds up example medal in House of Commons debate
Off camera, all medals returned to Gurkhas shortly afterwards.