Sending Flowers to loved ones back home (Merseyside Area)

Hi, my name is Jo and I am a self employed qualified florist working from home in Maghull, Liverpool

I was wondering if you guys had anything set up there to send flowers home to your loved ones or do you spend a fortune with Interflora?

I can design and deliver your order anywhere in the Merseyside area and guarantee to beat Interflora prices.
Payment can be made by PayPal

If you think this is a service you would like to use please contact me for details at joannewildman@hotmail.com
You can visit my facebook page to see some of my Wedding work
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wedding-Flowers-By-Joanne/118141088271733

If you have any problems with above link search Wedding Flowers By Joanne (Merseyside) on Facebook

Thank you and keep safe
Jo x

Hi Joanne,

Welcome to Arrse, I think you are barking up the wrong tree.

Not because you haven't got a good idea but ladies from Liverpool (Ladies being a lie) don't appreciate flowers.

You could do a greggs delivery service, a duty solicitor free phone number or a thieves hand warmer, they would go down a treat.

Failing that a handgun to shoot a small child or a wrap of anything class A

Jarrod - If you have any girlfriends in the special hospital i'd happily walk round there and give your best to them!!:nod:

Porridge - Your picture says it all!! Suits you Sir!!:eye:

I take it that you think it's a non starter!! :)

Buzz You've hit the nail on the head!! Cemetery is my supplier!! well done you
Seriously am i wasting my time and will just get loads of scouse jokes and no orders??:nod:

Come on Joanne.. we can see you are on line.. n case zero_over was too eloquent; we want tit shots. Of you. Or your clientèle, if you are a bit of a gopper.